I want to see the XBOX or GAMECUBE smash the heck out of Sony!

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
sony is a piece of garbage. i think gamecube and xbox will rape it. i like xbox for the technology and i like gamecube for the games, cant wait to see the new metroid!

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Cooltech2k: You obviously haven't seen the Gamecube in action or you wouldn't have said that. With amazing developer support, companies are producing AWESOME games for the GC that spank the first-run XBox games silly. The Xbox has more power and better hardware but the FUN FACTOR is smaller than its HYPE. Also at $100 cheaper than the Xbox and $50 than the projected price of PS2 in November, the GC will be the best bang for the buck.

BTW, I am totally NOT biased towards Nintendo. I was a hardcore Xbox advocate until I saw for myself what the GC is capable of. Nintendo has learned from their mistakes, and has added a HUGE color palette, support for large textures, and most importantly, accomodating middleware for its developers, all of which the PS2 lack.

The Xbox's excuse? All I can say is that yeah, the games look great and are fun, but all look like PC games. Woo..

Blayze

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
The new metroid is going to rock.
I can't wait for the new zelda game myself.

Games I am looking forward to on the xbox are halo, and dead or alive 3.