I uuuh, forgot to put sunscreen on my feet ...

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
i went to ocean city, MD yesterday and got back today. i didnt put lotion on my feet i guess ...

Burnt badly
Burnt again.

yea, i think i might have sun poisoning, however it doesn't hurt nearly as bad as it looks. it hurts w/shoes on though.

this crap best be gone by thursday when i get to aruba.

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
Slather on the AV real thick and put them under a fan. When the AV dries up, repeat. It feels so good on a sunburn to do that.

gar3555

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005
Ouch!! I hate when that happens, especially if you have to wear dress shoes to work during the week.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Rogue
Slather on the AV real thick and put them under a fan. When the AV dries up, repeat. It feels so good on a sunburn to do that.

i'm gonna try that when i'm done eating ...

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
I came in this thread expecting to find the Nintendo Revolution news article link, thinking maybe you mixed them up or something. No such luck. Looks like you forgot to copy the link before pasting, so you just pasted the same thing.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
heh well they are a lot better today, definitely going to be okay for my trip on thursday.

yesterday i put some aloe on my feet and put them under a fan while watching 3 episodes of sopranos season 5. it felt great :)

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
Originally posted by: purbeast0
heh well they are a lot better today, definitely going to be okay for my trip on thursday.

yesterday i put some aloe on my feet and put them under a fan while watching 3 episodes of sopranos season 5. it felt great :)

Told ya! I've been sunburned enough times to know how to take care of it. ;)

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Originally posted by: WhiteKnight
That sucks, dude. I hate Ocean City...

OC sucks honestly. i just went to get away from home and stuff. my mom rented a place for this week (saturday - saturday) so I had a free place to stay the night. i just went w/one of my friends. we had a good time though. but OC is not a place I could stay for more than 2-3 days, there just isn't much to do and its trashy. i officially do not like the boardwalk anymore, it is so crappy and dirty.

WhiteKnight

Platinum Member
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by: purbeast0
Originally posted by: WhiteKnight
That sucks, dude. I hate Ocean City...

OC sucks honestly. i just went to get away from home and stuff. my mom rented a place for this week (saturday - saturday) so I had a free place to stay the night. i just went w/one of my friends. we had a good time though. but OC is not a place I could stay for more than 2-3 days, there just isn't much to do and its trashy. i officially do not like the boardwalk anymore, it is so crappy and dirty.

Seriously. OC is second only to Sleazside Heights, NJ as far as trashiness. I feel sorry for all the Baltimorons that think that OC is like paradise.