I threw up a little in my mouth...

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Damn, that's what she looks like?

I was imagining a very attractive girl behind that voice in that fully alive song I heard on the radio.

five40

Golden Member
Oct 4, 2004
Originally posted by: Unheard
WTF is wrong with her face?

More like...what is wrong with her face, her vocals, her fake attempt to act like Cobain, her hands constantly covering her face, her crappy vocals (again), and her douche bag looking band members (particularly the bass player)

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
Originally posted by: five40
Originally posted by: binister
who is this?

flyleaf. I've never listened to them and after this "performance" I never will.

Never heard of them, but after watching this video me thinks they need a new lead singer. She's awful.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Unheard
WTF is wrong with her face?

More like...what is wrong with her face, her vocals, her fake attempt to act like Cobain, her hands constantly covering her face, her crappy vocals (again), and her douche bag looking band members (particularly the bass player)

lmao no ******! Cobain would be rolling over in his grave if he heard this ****** :)

Ausm

five40

Golden Member
Oct 4, 2004
Originally posted by: Injury

No... that's worse by about a million. But at least they have the excuse of being amateur at best.

As far as flyleaf goes, I can honestly say I was horrified and HAD to turn it off.

Yeah that was worse, but they are high schoolers with some coffee shop type crowd. I mean flyleaf is supposed to be professional <flyleaf leadsinger>entertainers...err artists...err...I'm a retarded no talent ass clown</flyleaf leadsinger>

natep

Sep 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Injury

No... that's worse by about a million. But at least they have the excuse of being amateur at best.

As far as flyleaf goes, I can honestly say I was horrified and HAD to turn it off.

Yeah that was worse, but they are high schoolers with some coffee shop type crowd. I mean flyleaf is supposed to be professional <flyleaf leadsinger>entertainers...err artists...err...I'm a retarded no talent ass clown</flyleaf leadsinger>

lol, this vid is awesome. the flyleaf one though, i just closed.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
I kept switching stations every time that song came on on the radio. Now I know why.

It sounded like sh!t before, and it looks like sh!t now.

Just looking at the band members, can anyone say ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANNNNNNGGGSSSSSSSSSSTYYYYYYYYY.

WTF is going to be inspired by that sh!t? Can't even understand the lyrics.

And the chick is probably never going to get laid no matter how badly she needs it.

BillyBatson

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
ii LOVE flyleaf, i have seem them live 3 times now in the last 3-4 years, and i like their remake NIN - Something I Can Never Have, which is on the underworld 2 ST
this remake is ok just not great, and the video is cut very poorly

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
What is wrong with that guitarists arm!!!! How is he holding that guitar when it looks like they removed 80% of his forearm muscles??