I think someone stole my credit card

pineapples10

Banned
Feb 13, 2004
I was just checking my account balance online, and noticed that my checking account was unusually low "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I said. I looked at the account history and sandiwhced between a Dunkin DOnuts purchase and a Gas purchase was WMV*MATCH.COM $29.99. WHAT THE FVCK. COCKS. I did not buy a match.com memberhsip. I tried calling my bank and match.com but they both dont open till monday. What are the chances of me getting my money back? This is a debit card linked to my checking account.

pineapples10

Banned
Feb 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Triforceofcourage
Pick up Z Womenz!?!?

I would, but I dont know the password/usernam of the account I didnt buy!

Also, I assume it would eb a smart idea to get a new card?

sinucus

Feb 3, 2004
do you have a soon to be ex-gf who might be back on the market, behind your back that is...

Skel

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2001
Originally posted by: pineapples10
Originally posted by: Triforceofcourage
Pick up Z Womenz!?!?

I would, but I dont know the password/usernam of the account I didnt buy!

Also, I assume it would eb a smart idea to get a new card?

Too bad, you could have tried to set up a date to talk about everything you have in common, like your credit card number for example

neit

Dec 6, 2001
i was the victim of fraud this weekend also, but mine was to the tune of 1,500 bucks. i'm waiting until tomorrow before i get too worked up over it, that amount might not clear (it was on my debit card).

pineapples10

Banned
Feb 13, 2004
I would have to be REALLY drunk to do that. No way. I dont know why someone would go to all the trouble of getting my info and then using it to buy a match.com mebership, but whatever.