i think i need anger management classes...

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
recently i've been getting very very angry at the smallest nusiances... i used to be a very calm, and passive person... now, i'm unpredictable. it's disturbing. :(

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
masturbation will solve everything... seriously and most people can't seem to get enough of it.

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: KGB
masturbation will solve everything... seriously and most people can't seem to get enough of it.

unless you're forgetting, i hate myself if i masturbate. so no. masturbation, for me, is wrong.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001

You're just feeling stressed out. You're a college freshman, right? You need to find a stress reliever, like the above, or something else you can do like exercise.

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Walleye

unless you're forgetting, i hate myself if i masturbate. so no. masturbation, for me, is wrong.

Well given the response time...@ 4 minutes.. I'm sure you squeaked out a quicky.. way to go. I knew my advice was good :)

Next time try to choke yourself with the other hand :p ;)

khlee

Oct 9, 2002
i dont have much respect for people who cant control their anger. get help for it cause all it does is piss off everyone around you.

edit: and make yourself look like a jackass

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001

Why would you hate yourself?

Also, this may be your problem. Testosterone poisoning.

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: BigDan

You're just feeling stressed out. You're a college freshman, right? You need to find a stress reliever, like the above, or something else you can do like exercise.

it's not stress. i have almost no possible sources of stress. my classes are ungodly easy, my drive time is not too bad, i'm in classes i like... the only possible source i have is a lack of a girlfriend...

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002

Why would you hate yourself?

Also, this may be your problem. Testosterone poisoning.

for varying reasons, i just simply do despise myself.

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
You're just feeling stressed out. You're a college freshman, right? You need to find a stress reliever, like the above, or something else you can do like exercise

I'm not the freshman of the college here.. the guy whom started the topic is. I rarely get stressed. It's just plain guy advice, for example;

- I have a toothache
-- Suck it up Deeek.
- I feel much better now :)

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001

it's not stress. i have almost no possible sources of stress. my classes are ungodly easy, my drive time is not too bad, i'm in classes i like... the only possible source i have is a lack of a girlfriend...

Ok. Well, I can tell you from firsthand experience that how you are feeling, irritable, quick to anger, can be a sign of depression. Given that you also feel hatred for yourself when you do something completely natural, normal, and harmless leads me to wonder if you are depressed.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
You're just feeling stressed out. You're a college freshman, right? You need to find a stress reliever, like the above, or something else you can do like exercise

I'm not the freshman of the college here.. the guy whom started the topic is. I rarely get stressed. It's just plain guy advice, for example;

- I have a toothache
-- Suck it up Deeek.

KGB:
Sorry if it seemed like I was replying to you. I said "Like the above" in reference to your statement about masturbation. I think that Walleye got that I meant him because he answered me.

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002

Ok. Well, I can tell you from firsthand experience that how you are feeling, irritable, quick to anger, can be a sign of depression. Given that you also feel hatred for yourself when you do something completely natural, normal, and harmless leads me to wonder if you are depressed.

that has potential. hmmm....

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001

:Q YUO are a female being acted out by a male who is a female.. :consused;

Anyway unless you are a psychotriast most people would not have known that, and from my personal experiece only women have those assumptions.

Most guys (with depression) are about hiding, bottling down their insecurities, are very sarcastic and pessimitic. Sometimes a glimmer of hope is seen but is quickly faded away by some other internal conflict. Yeah I think he can use some help now.

10 minutes ago he was hustling and bustling about a girl he met in Precalculus class now he just turn 180 to talk about fear and frustration.

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002

- I have a toothache
-- Suck it up Deeek.

KGB:
Sorry if it seemed like I was replying to you. I said "Like the above" in reference to your statement about masturbation. I think that Walleye got that I meant him because he answered me.

yeah, i got it. threads dont exactly *have* to follow a strict linear format :)

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002

Anyway unless you are a psychotriast most people would not have known that, and from my personal experiece only women have those assumptions.

Most guys (with depression) are about hiding, bottling down their insecurities, are very sarcastic and pessimitic. Sometimes a glimmer of hope is seen but is quickly faded away by some other internal conflict. Yeah I think he can use some help now.

10 minutes ago he was hustling and bustling about a girl he met in Precalculus class now he just turn 180 to talk about fear and frustration.

well, the girl in calc class was supposed to be humorous... while it was *based* on a real event, it didnt exactly happen that way.

however, i do happen to know exactly 6 females in my GEO class that are as of now without boyfriends. 4 are pretty decent looking, too.
(we gave them an audience demographic survey. status of relationship was one of the categories.) :D

however, if you know me in real life, i'm rarely the same person from one moment to the next. as i said earlier, i'm unpredictable, and it is truly disturbing to me. take for example, you might be insulting me, and for awhile i might be rolling with the punches, then all the sudden out of nowhere you find a fist flying at your jaw. noone jokes around me, and from what i gather, it's because it's hard to predict where that threshhold is.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001

You're confused? I am so confused that I have no idea what you just said. Hehe. I changed my avatar to a platypus because it seems to get all the boys riled up if I am the biker dude.

Yeah, I am not trying to play a forum shrink, I'm just speaking from my own experience with depression. I get irritable with my kids very easily when I'm feeling bad.

Abhi

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2003
Originally posted by: khlee
i dont have much respect for people who cant control their anger. get help for it cause all it does is piss off everyone around you. edit: and make yourself look like a jackass

getting angry... are we?? :D

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000

well, the girl in calc class was supposed to be humorous... while it was *based* on a real event, it didnt exactly happen that way.

however, i do happen to know exactly 6 females in my GEO class that are as of now without boyfriends. 4 are pretty decent looking, too.
(we gave them an audience demographic survey. status of relationship was one of the categories.) :D

however, if you know me in real life, i'm rarely the same person from one moment to the next. as i said earlier, i'm unpredictable, and it is truly disturbing to me. take for example, you might be insulting me, and for awhile i might be rolling with the punches, then all the sudden out of nowhere you find a fist flying at your jaw. noone jokes around me, and from what i gather, it's because it's hard to predict where that threshhold is.

In other words, everything you continue to post is made-up to make you appear to have some kind of life. Let me go find that "kill yourself" pic, I'll brb.