I should probably make a trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Anyone who has keys to trade can make a post. If there's any issue with a thread for this, it can be deleted.

For my keys, a lot of keys are piling up. But not really sure what I'd want. I guess the Civ 6 DLC's even though I tend to play about 2 games it seems and feel like it has the same old limited gameplay each version. The upcoming new version of Stanley Parable.A small part of the list:

[H] Civ 6, Northgard, Ashes of Singularity (x2), 80 Days, Abzu (x2), AER Memories of Old, Age of Wonders III, Alpha Protocol, American Truck Simulator, Amnesia Fortnight 2014, Anomoly 2, Anomoly Warzone Earth, ARMA cold war assault, (I'm still on the A's?), Asassins Creed (1, 2, 3, and brotherhood on Uplay), Avernum 2, Banished, Bastion, Besiege, Black Mesa, Blackhole, Borderlands GOTY, Borderlands 2 and DLC, Broken Age, Broken Sword 5, Brutal Legend, Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box (on Steam
and Origin, not remastered), Chaser, Chivalry Medieval Warfare, Cities Skylines and After Dark DC, Command and Conquer 3 uprising (steam and origin), Company of Heroes 1 and 2 and DLC..

[W] Witch's House, Civ VI expansions, 2019 Stanley Parable

OK, that's enough to start, in the C's...

Trading and Sale of PC gaming keys are not allowed in this section.
You area allowed to give away keys for FREE tho.

Thread closed.

PC and Gaming Moderator Aigo

Last edited by a moderator:

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I'd be interested in Black Mesa, and the Borderlands games (those look like fun) Are they on Steam?

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Yes, they're Steam keys unless otherwise listed. Guess I need to figure out something to get, unless you have something that makes me say 'oh that sounds good':)

Oh, not in order but add Assassins Creed Origins to the list.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Yes, they're Steam keys unless otherwise listed. Guess I need to figure out something to get, unless you have something that makes me say 'oh that sounds good':)

Oh, not in order but add Assassins Creed Origins to the list.

I don't really have squat to trade any more. I got rid of my priceless Pentium 2 and 3 processors when I moved a few years ago...and I ain't parting with Quake II! :p

I have an extensive "wish list" on Steam...when it comes on sale, I'll grab some of it.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
I don't really have squat to trade any more.

Sometimes it could make sense to buy a $10 game to trade for $20 worth of keys you want - depending what people agree to. If I figure out something I want, more than above, that could be a topic.:) Not sure how many are interested since no one has posted their list, before listing more titles.

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
I thought we had a stickied trading topic here at one point. Also, how do you get so many steam keys for games that are regularly $40+?

I have a few keys but none of the games you listed interest me but I would like to say that Bastion is one of the top tier indie games for action, atmosphere, and story. The way the entire game is told is outstanding, so if anyone hasn't played it yet and loves action games with great stories, pick that one up.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
I thought we had a stickied trading topic here at one point. Also, how do you get so many steam keys for games that are regularly $40+?

I have a few keys but none of the games you listed interest me but I would like to say that Bastion is one of the top tier indie games for action, atmosphere, and story. The way the entire game is told is outstanding, so if anyone hasn't played it yet and loves action games with great stories, pick that one up.

Ya, I thought we'd had a thread, but haven't seen it in a long time.

Most of my extra keys come from buying bundles that include games I already bought alone (I think all of the above fit that - such as the current Humble Bundle monthly which has Assassins Creed Origins, when I bough the gold edition of that).

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Wasn't much interest yet, but I should mention there's an Overwatch key as well. Might add more to the list...

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
We do not allow trading or selling of game keys on this section.
Your allowed to give them away for FREE, but not to trade or for sale.

Thread Closed.

PC and Gaming Moderator Aigo

Status
Not open for further replies.