I shaved my head. :(

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
bic or clipper?

I've had the same haircut for almost 3 years now, 1.5 clipper cut all around. Worlds easiest haircut :)

ubercaffeinated

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2002
i shaved my head too a week ago. 2 clip on the sides faded. 4 clip on top. looks smoooooth! low maint, great for summer. i miss my hair too, but 7-8 months and i'll have a full head of hairrr again. plus i guess the girls are okay with it, i went clubbing 2 nights ago and i got hit on sans hair!

myjaja

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2005
Originally posted by: aphex
bic or clipper?

I've had the same haircut for almost 3 years now, 1.5 clipper cut all around. Worlds easiest haircut :)

razor :(

It hurt like hell!

GalvanizedYankee

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2003
bic or clipper?

!/4" on top with an 1/8" full beard, Norelco on the neck front & back works for me.

...Galvanized

l6873

Sep 9, 2005
Originally posted by: makoto00
i shaved my head too a week ago. 2 clip on the sides faded. 4 clip on top. looks smoooooth! low maint, great for summer. i miss my hair too, but 7-8 months and i'll have a full head of hairrr again. plus i guess the girls are okay with it, i went clubbing 2 nights ago and i got hit on sans hair!

Why would you call that shaved? If you trimmed your beard would you say you just shaved?

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
Originally posted by: myjaja
bic or clipper?

razor :(

It hurt like hell!

Oh oh...Razor burn + red bumps suck :(

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
Having a shaved head just feels nice. :)

I've been a hair farmer: Before

And clean shaven: After

I usually repeat the cycle. For now, though it's still shaved. These pics are a few years old.

Edit: I didn't realize you tried a razor. I did that once. I got too many comments about looking like a cancer patient. And, the velcro effect from the regrowing hair was crazy. Once was enough.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
TTIWWP

coincidentally a guy i was hanging out with last night shaved his head earlier in the day too. he looked nice. :thumbsup:

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
Originally posted by: rhatsaruck
Locks of Love might be able to use your hair. Check it out.

Thanks for that link! :D

I still have the pony tail, and I just measured it at 12", 2 inches above the minimum.
I've joked with my wife about donating it since we cut it. Now I think I will.

On a side note, I'm amazed it still smells like shampoo after 3 years. :p