I scream and you scream and plop plop baby.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
ROFLOL!

This also reminds of the green neon poops the black bun from the new Whopper is reportedly causing.

And you get the same colon unbending effect from just using a short footstool on the toilet. In fact, those small, potty training footstools kids use is almost the right height.

So A1 steak sauce causes green neon poop now? Yeah, doubt it.

Nov 8, 2012
So basically this thing is saying we should shit like dogs? We haven't been doing it correctly for the last 100 years?

Also, as intruiging as this is... can someone tell me.... why a stack of books wouldn't serve the same fucking purpose, but without paying $19.99 (or whatever they are charging for this stupid piece of plastic)?

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Also, as intruiging as this is... can someone tell me.... why a stack of books wouldn't serve the same fucking purpose, but without paying $19.99 (or whatever they are charging for this stupid piece of plastic)?
Same thing. You're paying for the improvement of a circular cutout so it wraps around the toilet when it isn't delpoyed.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
So basically this thing is saying we should shit like dogs? We haven't been doing it correctly for the last 100 years?

The plastic thingy is washable, a stack of books not so much. Now a stack of Mac Books might be ideal...

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
So A1 steak sauce causes green neon poop now? Yeah, doubt it.

The hell are you talking about? Something in the black whopper buns turns your shit green, that has been confirmed... NOBODY said it was the A1 sauce. Most people say it's the food coloring. No idea how you jumped to that conclusion.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
The hell are you talking about? Something in the black whopper buns turns your shit green, that has been confirmed... NOBODY said it was the A1 sauce. Most people say it's the food coloring. No idea how you jumped to that conclusion.

It's not neon green.

notposting

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2005
The grape Gatorade makes my crap green. Probably those buns use extreme amounts of similar dark coloring (blue, I assume).

My meds keep my dumps to a nice puree level. Nice easy pooping for the last couple years. :D