I saw this pic off a website linked to in another thread...WTF?!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: rh71
Sorry don't know LA at all.. been there only a short while once. I didn't mean to make it sound like NY vs. LA... just saying they are all over the place in the many many clubs here in NY.

me must goto NY then.... [theme from Night at Roxbury on]

Kermy

Sep 15, 2000
Bah that's not a condom. Not many asians here I guess. It's the bottom half of a drink that people usually freeze. It's hard to describe, It's like a long tube that's compressed in the middle with a spout you twist off to drink. People usually freeze it and snap it in half. The material is a translucent plastic.

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: Kermy
Bah that's not a condom. Not many asians here I guess. It's the bottom half of a drink that people usually freeze. It's hard to describe, It's like a long tube that's compressed in the middle with a spout you twist off to drink. People usually freeze it and snap it in half. The material is a translucent plastic.

AHHH! I know what you talking about now...

those frozen jellos / icesicles / I-don't-know-what-it-is-in-english.
They sell them in America too, I have seen them, but not in that nasty jizz-color.

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: fritolays
the girl on the left...

damn. I would definitely try to get with it.

Yeah, I'm sure it's mutual.....
rolleye.gif
x1000

xSkyDrAx

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2003
So thats what it is.....man, i read post to post till the one before mines, im such a sucker, should've just scrolled to the bottom for the answer...but still...wtf?

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Originally posted by: andylawcc
Originally posted by: Kermy

AHHH! I know what you talking about now...

those frozen jellos / icesicles / I-don't-know-what-it-is-in-english.
They sell them in America too, I have seen them, but not in that nasty jizz-color.

Dude if your jizz is that color, seek medical attention.