I saw this pic off a website linked to in another thread...WTF?!

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy
Those are some skanky looking females. :Q
Never went to clubs much huh ?

And yes, the chick on the left is easily the hottest... but she might not pass for 18 even though her body does.

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
hey. MAME, can you link up the website where the pic originally came from ? (I doubt it's work safe)

rh71: not ALL clubs are filled with hot chicks like the one of the left. maybe Century Club in LA or other fabulous place in Orange County.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: andylawccrh71: not ALL clubs are filled with hot chicks like the one of the left. maybe Century Club in LA or other fabulous place in Orange County.
How often do you come to NY ? I don't go that often and I know there are tons of them... :D They're laced in a bucket of makeup, but hey, they still look pretty hot.

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: rh71
Originally posted by: andylawccrh71: not ALL clubs are filled with hot chicks like the one of the left. maybe Century Club in LA or other fabulous place in Orange County.
How often do you come to NY ? I don't go that often and I know there are tons of them... :D They're laced in a bucket of makeup, but hey, they still look pretty hot.

you talking about makeup and did not include LA in it.... sigh... your credibility just took a nose dive :p :)

anyway, I never been to NY, but I would expect chicks would be as pompus and spectacularly well-dressed as in a posh LA club.

[edit] well of course, if you are a hot chick with or without makeup and are not a pompus jerk, please don't get offended for what I said above. If you are indeed offended, please feel free to call me and we can settle it a local bar. [/edit] :) :eek:

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Sorry don't know LA at all.. been there only a short while once. I didn't mean to make it sound like NY vs. LA... just saying they are all over the place in the many many clubs here in NY.