I only realised this last night before going to sleep. My favorite music duo has split in Feruary.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
My favorite music duo has split in February, that too a day before my birthday. :( They released a video on YouTube named "Epilogue", and the next day their publicist officially claimed that the duo has decided to split.

The duo I am talking about is Daft Punk. The same Daft Punk that had won the Gramms. This is very sad 😢😢😢. I almost cried when watching the video, and I almost cry every time the background music of the video comes into my mind. "Hold on. If love is the answer you hold. Hold on." 😢😢😢 I wish those two music artists, Thomas Bangalter and Guy DeHomem, a very prosperous life in their future endeveors and will always remember the songs the two made as a duo. Thier songs have changed my life.

😢😢😢

😢

😢
"Hold on. If love is the answer you hold. Hold on. If love is the answer you hold. Hold on. If love is the answer you hold. Hold on. "

😢😢😢😢

Last edited:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I dont know if you are aware of this but unless some crazy Act Of God happens, no music ever disappears.
You can listen to your favorite songs for eternity, from a variety of physical and streaming medias.

Reactions: KMFJD

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
now you have to get bootlegs of all their shows especially the last tour (they toured right?)