I need your help identifing this movie

no0b

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
Its a comedy maybe filmed in the 80's.

The characters live in a B-52 and if they need to get supplies they use jet packs to go back to the ground. There is a nuclear bomb in the B-52 that an asain guy likes to watch his kung fu movies on. In the end of the movie the asain guy starts pressing buttons and the bomb is released with him riding it al a Dr. Strangelove. The bomb with the asain guy hits a building that is having a political rally and the politician is found out to be a cross dresser.

I saw this movie many many years ago I'm sure its a low quality terrible B movie but I just wanna find out what it was called and maybe watch it.

I've searched google and imdb with only going in circles with searching with variations of Dr. Stranglove and parody.

no0b

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
The movie is kinda along the lines of "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension"

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
I've seen this one! But it's been a few years so give me time to think about it.. And I think it was a B29, not a B52 (I think I remember the engines being prop-driven)

no0b

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
Originally posted by: axelfox
"Billy and the Clonosaurus" :)

Is that the real movie name because it shows no hits on google or imdb for the movie...