I need real help here.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
I'd tell him to eat a bag of dicks, and if he wants the stuff bad enough, he can collect in person.

Oh, and get off facebook. It's just a bunch of spying, bullshit, and aggravation.

How could you forget the most important one? Stupidity!

o9VtAlO.jpg

Humpy

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2011
I guess ATOT is the place for twelve year old girls to post about their problems now.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Maybe he's confusing you with someone else? Maybe go by his house and see if you see any vehicles similar to yours and then contact his friends on facebook to see if they've had any contact with someone pretending to be you.

No. Just no. She needs to stay the hell away from him, period.

As far as lawyers, sounds like this is more of a civil case than a criminal case so I highly doubt any real "charges" are coming her way. It would completely fuck over the ex-friend that co-signed for the car unless she can continue paying the note all by herself.

My true advice would be to keep doing what you are supposed to do, keep away from the shitbags, pay your car note as planned and make them come after you. The burden of proof is entirely on them not you. Document every single interaction you have with them and try to document all of your previous interactions. That's about all you can do.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
I guess ATOT is the place for twelve year old girls to post about their problems now.

Shrug, used to be just 12 year old boys. At least we have some diversity now. Heck you never know, maybe a few ATOT hookups!

Luckily for the chicks all of ATOT has 6 figure income, drives a really nice car, lives in a million+ house and has at least a 10" cock. Amazing that it took the chicks this long to find this honeypot of wealth and big dicks all in the same package.

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003
Bingo. HE needs to prove harrassment. Simply document every communication he sends to you and ignore him. Each time he contacts you, ask him to be please cease contact with you.

^This.

Alternatively, start dating the guy's mom.

Last edited:

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
(^ bolded) This! :thumbsup:

OP, you're feeding (and playin' right into) this guy's and your ex's drama. Ignore his Facebook messages or any sort of contact. And definitely don't drive by his place or contact any of his pals (including your ex).

Unless you get something in writing from his legal representative or a government office (in the mail), ignore his idle threats. He just wants to scare you into paying him/your ex something. For now, it's all words.
This times a thousand. The power of ignoring is so underestimated.

KDOG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I now have them ALL blocked and I've NEVER driven by the guys house period. As far as contacting any friends of his, I only concede that I may have sent ONE message to a friend of his like a YEAR ago. This is all been so long ago I can hardly remember WHAT I did on facebook then. It seems to me that I may have more on him than he says he has on me. This is all so stupid. Even the officer who took my statement and talked to him said he felt this whole with frickin facebook is just JUVENILE. And I agree.