I need Help with a website layout....

jcovercash

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Im horrible with designing websites, and I want to make one for my mame project, I dont want to spend 50 bucks though having it professional designed, or even more than that.

I want something like Arcade Controls, with the arcade buttons on the left and a frame in the center for my info.
I can do the html I just cant do the graphics and basic layout. :(.

Anyone here want to help me find a free layout for this type of page? or better yet make me one :)
I can try to make it worth your while. I may not have any money but I could give you some stuff :p

Thanks,
Josh

Placer14

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2001
there are a few sites around that sell website templates. kmaybe you could find something liek what you need there. :)

jcovercash

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Placer14
there are a few sites around that sell website templates. kmaybe you could find something liek what you need there. :)

I really dont have any cash ATM to buy a website though, every free site ive looked at didnt have anything dealing with arcades or with mame :(

dquan97

Lifer
Jul 9, 2002
I'm also looking into redesigning my site. I'm not good with colors and layout too, but I can create it if I can see the finished product. I've asked a couple art-major friends to draw out something for me.

jcovercash

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: notfred
How can you afford to build an arcade machine, but not have $50?

Well I dont have $50 in my budget for a website layout, thats rediculous when I can make a really crappy one and it work for free :p

jcovercash

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: ChrisIsBored
You could always just try to copy the look of another site, maybe this one perhaps?

;)

I thought about it :D lol, but thats just not right, Im emailing the guy now and im gonna ask him If I can use his design on my site :p

LOL