I need an article about IT.

Ace69

Nov 26, 1999
I have a paper due on Wednesday that has to do with a company that has migrated all of their operations over to IT. Does anyone have a good link?

He said that I need two references, so the more the merrier.

Here is his instructions. Much help appreciated.

=========================================

Students should locate at least two articles which exemplify the subject of the assignment and submit a copies of those articles along with a short paper which very briefly summarizes the content of the article and discusses how the article fits with the text and the lecture. The bulk of the paper should be the discussion of how the article relates to the course work. Locating more articles and including a comparison/contrast will generally lead to a stronger grade. The subject of paper one is ?Using Information Technology Strategically,? and the subject of paper two is ?Global Information Technology.? Students may wish to find articles related to their major. Instructor will provide more details during class.

Ace69

Nov 26, 1999
I am looking at it and it looks like their site may be messed up. Is there anywhere else I could find a few good articles?

Ace69

Nov 26, 1999
Management Information Systems, CIS 315.

I see that you are from Eville too. Are you in my class? :D

Ace69

Nov 26, 1999

<< I'm in 315 also. I have Williams, though. >>

hehe, that's pretty cool. I have Albin. He assigned this thing a week ago and I am just now starting on it. ;)

btw, I was going to look at your profile, but you don't have it allowed to see if I knew you.