I made it

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
To anyone that's curious, I survived my cross-country drive and am officially a Seattle resident.

....go seahawks?

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
haha yea, finally drove me away. And I had to follow Julius Jones, obviously.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
I left Tuesday evening, got in yesterday afternoon. A long time, haha.

Cdubneeddeal

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
Okay..poof be gone with you. No Eagle's fans allowed :p Did you bring some cheesteak's with you?

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Cdubneeddeal
Okay..poof be gone with you. No Eagle's fans allowed :p Did you bring some cheesteak's with you?

woah woah woah lets not make assumptions now. I'm as die hard a Cowboys fan as you'll ever find.

Apathetic

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2002
Well, at least you can wear a Cowboys shirt without being worried about getting shot whenever you walk into a sports bar.

I lived in Tacoma for a while, but that was along time ago. If you like doing stuff outdoors (and don't mind not seeing the sun for a while) you should like the area.

Dave

Originally posted by: Deeko

woah woah woah lets not make assumptions now. I'm as die hard a Cowboys fan as you'll ever find.

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
Originally posted by: Deeko

You lived in PA and you were a Cowboys fan? BLASPHEMY

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Welcome to Seattle!

I am not really a baseball fan, but just a short walk from you work is the Mariners. It helps pass the time until the Hawks are back.

Glad you made it through the snow, I can't believe all the snow I saw in South Everett on Saturday.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Nope, no Nebraska...but its not like Montana was much better. A lot of nothing along the way.