I love my girl sometimes.... She flipped off a lamborghini... :)

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Some dick countach decided to try and run a red light near my house, fiancee had already started going so we had to stop and wait for his rich moronic ass to get though the intersection.

There was traffic on the other side, so he had to effectively stop and block our lane until the traffic moved. Fiancee throws down the horn, rolls down the window, flicks him off and calls him a series of phrases that sound completely unnatural coming from the lips of a female.

You should have seen the look on his face.... I loved it.... :)

timswim78

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2003
Welcome to my daily commute. Just replace the lamborghini with the car driven on a daily basis by your average business person.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: joedrake
What kind of car do you have?

We were riding in her Tiburon. I have a Mazda3s.

Trikat

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Heh I would've loved to see that.
Sounds like the Lambo guy was out for some aggressive driving that day. (Miss judging that light + traffic.)

Edit: It would've been more funny if your girl floored the Tib and spun the wheels faking a crash into the Lambo. :D

LookingGlass

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2005
Hah, would of liked to of seen the look on the guys face. *chump*

We all put our pants on one leg at a time, he's no better than the rest of us. :p

MustangSVT

Lifer
Oct 7, 2000
Originally posted by: aphex
Some dick countach decided to try and run a red light near my house, fiancee had already started going so we had to stop and wait for his rich moronic ass to get though the intersection.

There was traffic on the other side, so he had to effectively stop and block our lane until the traffic moved. Fiancee throws down the horn, rolls down the window, flicks him off and calls him a series of phrases that sound completely unnatural coming from the lips of a female.

hope that she doesnt use that on you oneday.

Damn Dirty Ape

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 1999
Originally posted by: aphex

yea mine would have been the same way.. gotta love it doncha?

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Maybe you should build a new speed bump on the road to his house. It worked for Dubai!