I love America!

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Que? I don't see what that has to do with America... It could just as easily be shown in any European country where the broadcast standards are more lax...

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3
Que? I don't see what that has to do with America... It could just as easily be shown in any European country where the broadcast standards are more lax...

But these are Americans! Europeans are too uptight and fashionable to do something like this

White socks with a tuxedo! lmao!

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: iamwiz82
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3

But these are Americans! Europeans are too uptight and fashionable to do something like this

White socks with a tuxedo! lmao!

I dunno, I haven't seen the show yet but I've seen the previews countless times. Seems to me as though this could be done in virtually any "Western" country.

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
what's wrong with white socks?

I dont' understand why they don't fit in business environments. It's not like anyone could actually see the colour of socks that one is wearing.

DigDug

Mar 21, 2002
I completely agree. And to buck the system, I've worn white socks to the law firm - and guess what. Noone knew anything, EVEN when I cross my legs and the pants got hitched up. Just like Holden Caufield's buddy, I'm a "Secret slob" - I look good on the outside, but noone would know that I've reused a pair of socks or haven't washed my pants in two days. I went to an interview with white socks, and got the job. Yeah, boy.

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
Originally posted by: iamwiz82
Just because no one said anything doesn't mean no one noticed.

Werd. Either: a. people noticed, but were polite and said nothing or b. your pants are stupid long and nobody could see your socks. Either way it's a fashion no no.