I like sleep don't you?...

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2005
Not a day goes by where I don't dream about sleep. As someone with massive insomnia, it's something I only wish I could enjoy. When I do sleep, a dropped feather wakes me up. I want to sleep.

L

Lola

I like sleep... i wish i could get a more restful sleep than i do right now.
I wake up every night at 3am... and cannot fall back asleep until abour 5. :(
I have been seriously thinking about speaking with my dr about sleeping pills

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: LolaWiz
are you getting too much sleep? that could cause your body to want to wake up early.

maybe try going to bed later.

mcvickj

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2001
I wish I was still in bed. I've been in since 8AM and I'm still dragging ass.

Pakman

Nov 30, 2000
I wish i could get more than 6 hrs a sleep per night. I have to wake up at 5:30AM every morning, but I don't wanna goto bed at 9:30PM to get my 8 hrs of sleep. I'm pretty sleepy right now now that you mention it.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
My son is 10 weeks old and sleeps it's goin outta style, wish i could snooze like him lol.

CptObvious

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2004
I've been chugging the Diet Pepsi this morning to stay awake. I've been to the bathroom about 5 times already...

Continuity28

Golden Member
Jul 2, 2005
I'd rather I didn't have to sleep, wastes too much time of my day. I can think of at least 1000 different ways I'd rather spend that time.

Mermaidman

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
Sleep offers escape from the harsh realities of life. Ahh . . . the bliss of sleep. Permanent?

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
<Brak>
Man I love sleepin'!
Sometimes I wake up early just so I can go back to sleep again!
</Brak>

blazerazor

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2003
Love sleeping. But at night I have to force my self to go to sleep, even when I'm mentally fatigued. Things like adult swim, WoW and the such are so good when I know I need to be ZzZzZ'n. If I get more that 6 hrs, I want More and seem to be more sluggish. But if I stick to 6-7 and get up after that first vivid dream, my day is good. Unless its a bad dream, then I eat some icecream and go back to sleep hoping for a good dream.

Mermaidman

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
I dreamt about head crabs and zombies this AM. Surprisingly, it wasn't a scary dream, even though the head crabs were the black ones.

:)

blazerazor

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Mermaidman
I dreamt about head crabs and zombies this AM. Surprisingly, it wasn't a scary dream, even though the head crabs were the black ones.

omg, 2 days ago a had a crazy dream where I was hooking up with/making out with this girl. I woke up by my gf punching me in the back. I just rolled over and went back to sleep.

Mermaidman

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
Originally posted by: blazerazor
Originally posted by: Mermaidman

omg, 2 days ago a had a crazy dream where I was hooking up with/making out with this girl. I woke up by my gf punching me in the back. I just rolled over and went back to sleep.
So what were you doing to your gf in your sleep? :p

archiloco

Golden Member
Dec 10, 2004
Originally posted by: LolaWiz

try going to bed a bit later (2-3hrs.)... prolly could wake up by 5 and be ready to go :)