I like my oatmeal lumpy...

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
"Do the humpty hump! Babay do the humpty hump!"

I"I may be ugly, but I can get in the girls pants" "Do the humpty hump, do the humpty hump"

I love that song!

:D

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
No one posted on my thread.... :(

Hmmm, "Rapers in the top 10 better move, cause I can groove"

"Do the humpty hump, the humpty hump"

:D

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: Maleficus
W T F?

It's that song..."The Humpty Hump"

It's a late 80's rap song. The rapper had a big fake nose and sang humpy hump. Pretty cool at the itme.

Soccer55

Golden Member
Jul 9, 2000
"I'm sick with this. Straight gangsta mack. But sometimes I get ridiculous. I eat up all tha crackers and tha licorace. Hey yo fat girl come here, are ya ticklish? Yeah, I called ya fat, look at me I'm skinny. It never stopped me from gettin busy. I'm a freak. I like the girls with the boom. I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom. I'm crazy. Allow me to amaze thee. They say I'm ugly but it just don't phase me. I'm still gettin in tha girls pants and I even got my own dance." :D

Great tune. Oh, and tec699, I think you need to add another 'p' in the word 'rappers' in your post above.....:Q:p

-Tom

cricky

Nov 9, 1999
How's that dance go?

"It's real easy to do. First I limp to the side like my leg was broken, shakin' and twitchin' kinda like I was smokin', crazy-wack-funky, people say 'You look like MC Hammer on crack Humpty."

DOO-REE DOO-REE...

Soccer55

Golden Member
Jul 9, 2000
Originally posted by: cricky
How's that dance go?

"It's real easy to do. First I limp to the side like my leg was broken, shakin' and twitchin' kinda like I was smokin', crazy-wack-funky, people say 'You look like MC Hammer on crack Humpty."

"That's aight because my body's in motion, it's supposed to look like a fit or a commotion. Anyone can play this game, this is my dance y'all Humpty Hump's my name. No two people will do it the same, you got it down when you appear to be in pain...." :D

-Tom