I kinda miss drugs.

mchotdog

Oct 19, 2006
i miss feeling really calm and mellow, or watching stupid video clips and laughing my ass off until i almost piss myself after smoking a stinky bowl.

i miss exploring the backyard or the beach on acid, marvelling at how awesome the grass or the sand felt between my toes, and staying up all night long to watch the sunrise.

i even sorta miss being in an old warehouse with the music way too loud getting a neck massage from a complete stranger, then sharing our whole life stories and professing our true love for one another while flying on x.

i could do all of these things without drugs, and i do, except the last one. they're just not quite as fun as they were.

i don't miss the bad parts, like worrying about cops, waking up and feeling like ******, etc.

if given the chance to do these things again, i probably wouldn't. i'm too old for that stuff now. i was just remembering publically what i used to do at 2:30 in the morning eight or nine years ago.

TheGizmo

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
yea me too.. everything you said, plus add opium and some research chemicals of random assortments

edit: i miss acid the most

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
I feel the same way even though I am really against drug use now.

I had some really awesome times in my youth. I am happy I didn't die or end up in jail.

Xyclone

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
I'm glad I've never tried drugs, even though some of my (not too close) friends do it a lot, I'll just warn them of the negative effects when they want to "try something new," not just health, social effects too (family, etc).

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Why quit? Just don't use them as much and moderate yourself.

I plan to die on a massive drug overdose of somesort.