I keep having a nagging feeling that Romney is a CIA plant..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
sent out into Republican land to win the nomination and then lose it to Obama just so the lunatics that vote Republican don't get into power and fuck up the nation more than Bush did. Maybe it's not the CIA, maybe it's the Illuminati, or some other secret group of elites that guard and protect the nation. But sometimes I get the feeling my utter contempt for the ineptness of Romney could be misplaced. He might be America's savior. I'm going to believe so even more if he loses.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Plant? That reminds me I have some echinopsis I have to pot up tomorrow. They're like Romney, all prickly.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
I think he is a Democratic plant in the Republican Party.

I mean what are the chances of a real Republican becoming the governor of Massachusetts?

Given that they managed to lose to Bush twice the probably figured they needed to run Democrats as both candidates to have a legit chance of winning.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Plant? That reminds me I have some echinopsis I have to pot up tomorrow. They're like Romney, all prickly.

Nice one, Romney: prickly as the real Romney: Echinopsis pachanoi

has a long history of being used in Andean traditional medicine. Archeological studies have found evidence of use going back two thousand years, to Moche culture.[5] Although Roman Catholic church authorities after the Spanish conquest attempted to suppress its use, this failed, as shown by the Christian element in the common name "San Pedro cactus" – Saint Peter cactus. The name is attributed to the belief that just as St Peter holds the keys to heaven, the effects of the cactus allow users "to reach heaven while still on earth."

Would love to see that Garden of Eden you gots there, Hay!

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I'd bet the machines are rigged before the candidate.
Remember all that talk about tainted voting software on electronic voting machines back in 2000?
We assume all is well this time...?
For all we know the voting has already finished and the winner decided.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Nice one, Romney: prickly as the real Romney: Echinopsis pachanoi

has a long history of being used in Andean traditional medicine. Archeological studies have found evidence of use going back two thousand years, to Moche culture.[5] Although Roman Catholic church authorities after the Spanish conquest attempted to suppress its use, this failed, as shown by the Christian element in the common name "San Pedro cactus" – Saint Peter cactus. The name is attributed to the belief that just as St Peter holds the keys to heaven, the effects of the cactus allow users "to reach heaven while still on earth."

Would love to see that Garden of Eden you gots there, Hay!

I'll have to send you some pics of the flowers once they bloom. They're stable hybrids that are varied and a number of them scented. I only had one until recently and it's a beautiful large white bloom. I'll have to upload and send you a pic. If you are interested I'll be dividing that one this coming year and could send you your own personal Republican ;)

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
sent out into Republican land to win the nomination and then lose it to Obama just so the lunatics that vote Republican don't get into power and fuck up the nation more than Bush did. Maybe it's not the CIA, maybe it's the Illuminati, or some other secret group of elites that guard and protect the nation. But sometimes I get the feeling my utter contempt for the ineptness of Romney could be misplaced. He might be America's savior. I'm going to believe so even more if he loses.

At this point, I can't discount any theory.

Mitt and Barry are the two best candidates we could come up with. Think about that.

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003
Its going to be a close election, Romney will win by a very small margin. There will be blood running in the streets. He was already chosen by the PIC, the Rockefellers, Oppenhiemers, Rothschilds, the 0.001%ers. They probably weren't counting on him being made out to be such a buffoon and wish they chose Gingrich at this point. Of course Mitt could spit roast a baby on camera and the right-wingers would still love him, he's just not quite good enough to make the predetermined election results plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.