i just slayed dagoth ur, victory seems hollow

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
at first i thought i would find happiness being the master of the guild of fighters. after a coup' detat, i found it was not what it was cracked up to be. so i then turned my attention to the legion. i then became the head legionair in Vvanderfall. so, now i concentrated all my power on becoming the neverine incarnate. i became neravar in the flesh and went to red mountain and destroyed the heart and killed the devil dagoth ur. now that he is dead and the people honour me as horator and neverine and my fame is great throught the land of vvanderfell, i somehow feel that i have been robed of something. i journey between the districts, people praise me, the dreamers and sleepers, that i have now set free from the terrible nightmares that dagoth ur bestowed upon them, praise me. the skys over red mountain are as blue as the skys in my native cyrodill. for i once came to this land a prisoner and now i have become one of the greatest heros to the dumner people. I should feel happy, but now i have nothing to look foward to. I sought the council of Lord Vivec but he could show me no direction in life. i know wonder between the towns of balmora and the high fane of vivec waiting ever patiently for my glourious emporer to send my dear friend Cosades back to give me orders. However, i fear the emporer is in grave danger, he has fallen ill and no one is their to succeed him, i cannot return to the land of cyrodill for i am stuck on the currsed island. Maybe i should just jump into the canals of vivec and let them over take me. i guess i could leave my belongings to Wulf, for he showed me great kindness at the ghost gate. i dont know what i am to do with this life now that i have no use........

NoReMoRsE

Platinum Member
Jul 24, 2001
"Spare no one!.. RAARGH!"
- HOBGO2, "Baldur's Gate Series"

YES I KNOW YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT MORROWIND! ;)

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Have you solved the mysery of the Dark Brotherhood assassins? Have you fought the wolf-creatures? Have you played Planescape: Torment yet?

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Schadenfroh
at first i thought i would find happiness being the master of the guild of fighters. after a coup' detat, i found it was not what it was cracked up to be. so i then turned my attention to the legion. i then became the head legionair in Vvanderfall. so, now i concentrated all my power on becoming the neverine incarnate. i became neravar in the flesh and went to red mountain and destroyed the heart and killed the devil dagoth ur. now that he is dead and the people honour me as horator and neverine and my fame is great throught the land of vvanderfell, i somehow feel that i have been robed of something. i journey between the districts, people praise me, the dreamers and sleepers, that i have now set free from the terrible nightmares that dagoth ur bestowed upon them, praise me. the skys over red mountain are as blue as the skys in my native cyrodill. for i once came to this land a prisoner and now i have become one of the greatest heros to the dumner people. I should feel happy, but now i have nothing to look foward to. I sought the council of Lord Vivec but he could show me no direction in life. i know wonder between the towns of balmora and the high fane of vivec waiting ever patiently for my glourious emporer to send my dear friend Cosades back to give me orders. However, i fear the emporer is in grave danger, he has fallen ill and no one is their to succeed him, i cannot return to the land of cyrodill for i am stuck on the currsed island. Maybe i should just jump into the canals of vivec and let them over take me. i guess i could leave my belongings to Wulf, for he showed me great kindness at the ghost gate. i dont know what i am to do with this life now that i have no use........

Get the expansion packs?

;)