I just signed up......

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
for the Microsoft Windows NT Enterprise exam. Oct 19, at 17:30 I have already passed Workstation and Server. This will be # 3 for me, with 3 more to go. WISH ME LUCK

Ulfwald

May 27, 2000
Thanks GF, I need all the help I can get, not because I am not smart enought o learn it, but because there is so much going on in the world of IT, sometimes I fell as if I have no time to learn all that I want/need to. :confused:

Wangel

Banned
Mar 30, 2000
Last programmer I hired had credentials out the gazoo. When he was given a project, he was not able to do it. Bottom line - Credentials can get your foot in the door, but you had better be able to back up what the credentials say. Credentials are too easy to come by in the computer world.

Batti

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2000
ufwald, in my IT experience, you'll ALWAYS have that feeling. It's never boring...

Ulfwald

May 27, 2000
Wangle, I have the experience, I currently work in the IT department for a fortune 100 company as a network admin, Just I decided it is time to get the paper to show to future employers. I also have a network at my house.

Batti, my goals are

MCSE, A+, Network+, CCNA, CCNE, Plus, I am currently working on 2 degrees at school, Network Engineering, and Desktop Config and Support.

My wife says she married one of the guys from Revenge of the Nerds

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
My wife says she married one of the guys from Revenge of the Nerds

That only means she has very good taste. ;)

Ulfwald

May 27, 2000
Thanks All, I hope I can do this, it will mean a better future for me and the wife.

Soon it will be 3 down and 3 to go.

Ulfwald

May 27, 2000
I take it Thurs Oct 19, 17:30 EST. I will post the results sometime that night.