I just lost one of my best friends.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

virtueixi

Platinum Member
Jun 28, 2003
I'm REALLY sorry for your loss.:( I just hope that stupid kid gets what he deserves.:evil:

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: bleeb
Edited due to reconsideration of sensitive situation. All Apologies.

But all you playa hatas out there who 'dis me cold, EAT ME.

You assmonkey, i hope you get banned!

Sideswipe, your loss sucks and i feel your pain. loosing a loved one or close friend is the most painful thing that any of us will go through. Hang in there, and if you need anything you know where to come, just ignore pricks like Bleep.

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Citrix

Sideswipe, your loss sucks and i feel your pain. loosing a loved one or close friend is the most painful thing that any of us will go through. Hang in there, and if you need anything you know where to come, just ignore pricks like Bleep.

Citrix is a Moron who can't read. It's Bleeb

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Sorry for your loss. Times like this not only make me sad but angry at the people who cause things like this. It's not stated that he was drunk, but if he was... I don't know why God lets them live on all the time. Life/death is not fair. 10 years for DUI/DWI w/manslaughter I preach.

I feel the most pain for his family and his future wife whom he had just left.

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
man i cant even imagine what that must feel like. i know that nothing i can say will make you feel better, but just know that i am extremely sorry for your loss and i, like others, get pretty emotional while reading stuff like this.

i have a few close friends that i spent all of my high school years with, and if i were to lose any of them, i would be devastated. it would be like cutting off my arm. something is just missing, and i hope one day you can at least find a way to get by and live through it. good luck and i really hope you guys make it through this ok.

oh, on a side note...one of my best friends called me and he was crying his head off (was weird because none of us have ever cried in front of each other) and i was like wtf? he couldnt even get it out, so i drove over to his house at like 100mph on a curvey backroad and his dad had been run over by a big tractor. that guy was amazingly generous, and against all odds. they were poor, didnt really have any house (it was thrown together in the middle of a nice town on the side of a hill...i frequently helped them add to it) and that made it that much worse. losing someone close is not foreign to me, but losing a really close friend (my age) is not something i have ever felt.

narzy

Elite Member
Feb 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Citrix

Citrix is a Moron who can't read. It's Bleeb

I was going to stay out of this however, Citrix is a friend of mine, and your just being a complete idiot at the moment. A lot of us at the moment are wishing you would get censored like a Bleep! on the radio. I hardly think it was a typo.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
:(

Car accidents are so scary. If it wasn't a necessary thing in this society, I would almost just say forget it....