I JUST GOT MY A+!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

Viperoni

Lifer
Jan 4, 2000
Hold on, let me stop bouncing off the walls....

There :D

I just passed my A+ (comp technicians) certification test!

Core: passing = 445, I got 648
Dos/Win: passing = 465, I go 642
(adaptive test, obviously)

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I gotta find a job :) :Q ;) :p

YEHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Bouncing off walls continues>
:D

Chooie

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 1999
Now go get your MCSE+i, CNE, and CCNE, and you can actually be competitive in today's job market ;)

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
i konw how good it feels when yo ufinally get a certification :)

i cant wait to finish my MCSE and OCP. next year ill take my MCSE upgrade, and maybe even CCNA :D

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
hehe. i got my A+ awhile back and MCP (winnt4 workstation). eventually i'll get around to finished MCSE. i saw an ad in a tech magazine (for a company that offers cert classes) that said the average salary of an MCSE was $76k or above. i showed that to my boss and he almost cried he was laughing so hard. is that a bad thing?

:D

~erik

Wangel

Banned
Mar 30, 2000
Having the certification doesn't mean you can do the job. It only means you can get a chance at doing the job. I've had to let 3 &quot;Certified&quot; people go because we gave them a chance and they couldn't do the work.

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Don't believe certification class ads. Obviously they're going to bs about that crap because they want customers.

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
wangel, i wish that were the case with all companies. a lot of the time, certs dont even give you the chance to attempt to do the job. people dont pay as much attention as i would hope them to.

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
Congrats. I'm going to be getting mine pretty soon. Took a few practice tests and passed them, but I want to be sure before I actually pay for the real deal.

Viperoni

Lifer
Jan 4, 2000
Thanks everybody :)
I'm probably gonna network +, and stuff like that.
What's that other cert from Comptia?
Has a plus behind it as well :)

Viperoni

Lifer
Jan 4, 2000
Actually, not to brag or anything, but it took me roughly 12 minutes a test.
I swear.

I went to a bunch of online test sites, and kept on testing myself till I was hitting the mid 80's on every one of them.