I just found the best thing ever.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
And its fucking hilarious.

Way better material than anything on a conservative subreddit or even the message boards at OAN or Breitbart.

Examples:

Its great stuff, but also a reminder the world is filled with nutjobs and we must not get sucked in to some horse shit that appears to be informational but is really just propaganda.
For reference, it looks like you must log in to change anything here. I recommend not doing it. Modern conservatives are much less tolerant of change or correction than normal people.

Reactions: Leeea

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I clicked on a random link and wasn't disappointed. I learned that the Mazda Miata is known as "a gay car".

This is funny. I always have thought the stereotype is miatas are mainly purchased by mid life crisis, male pattern baldness, little peepee people.

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
This is funny. I always have thought the stereotype is miatas are mainly purchased by mid life crisis, male pattern baldness, little peepee people.

No way, that’s mustangs, chargers and challengers with big V8s. Miatas have always been hairdresser’s cars in the eyes of the unwashed peasant public. The average normal Miata owning guy or girl at your friendly local racetrack is probably too busy enjoying passing the mustangs, chargers and challengers in a 150hp car to care :)

• Haha
Reactions: Vic and ch33zw1z

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Yea I've read some of their shit, search for Obama for example. Bunch of fucking dumbasses.

Reactions: Pohemi

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
No way, that’s mustangs, chargers and challengers with big V8s. Miatas have always been hairdresser’s cars in the eyes of the unwashed peasant public. The average normal Miata owning guy or girl at your friendly local racetrack is probably too busy enjoying passing the mustangs, chargers and challengers in a 150hp car to care :)

Aight, I'll just adjust my time saving stereotyped Miata profile accordingly 😉

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
The only reference I can find to anandtech is on this page

Liberal corporate tyranny occurs when companies apply pressure to local, state and federal governments if they dare cross their treasured beliefs affecting liberalism, homosexual "rights" and immigration laws. Corporate bullies make it known publicly that religious freedom laws that protect Christians are not in the financial interests of local or state governments.

For some reason
SHIMPI, ANAND CEO & Editor-in-Chief, AnandTech

appears listed on that page. Though I can't work out what the list is supposed to signify.

• Haha

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
New to the Interwebz?

Liberals have their own: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz

Just you know, a random one that shows that they can't rationally make a simple wiki post ;)

Conservapedia says, among other things, that dinosaurs existed 5000 years ago.

Can you name anything in that article about Ted Cruz that is factually inaccurate? Nevermind the opinions of the author. What matters is who is telling the truth and who is not.

Reactions: Pohemi and dank69

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Aight, I'll just adjust my time saving stereotyped Miata profile accordingly 😉
TBF, the guy I bought my Miata from was 300+ lbs, balding, and mid-life, said he'd bought it in 2005 since it was more fuel efficient (and I did get 32MPG when I was dailying it to/from work). I didn't think to check his peepee size.
But I'm also queer and trans, so there's that...

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
Conservapedia says, among other things, that dinosaurs existed 5000 years ago.

Can you name anything in that article about Ted Cruz that is factually inaccurate? Nevermind the opinions of the author. What matters is who is telling the truth and who is not.
Cruz is described as "a leading light of the absurdist wing of the GOP. " Not sure if that is true anymore. The absurdist wing of the GOP has virtually become mainstream now.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
People who believe in politics are all dumb. Left or right. They have their unique differences in dumbness but they are both dumb, nonetheless. If you let your politics define how you look at the world, you will only see what you want to see.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and ch33zw1z

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
People who believe in politics are all dumb. Left or right. They have their unique differences in dumbness but they are both dumb, nonetheless. If you let your politics define how you look at the world, you will only see what you want to see.
Ohhh look at the phoney "enlightened" commentary done by the same poster who has a history of stupidly shit posting all over these forums. Umm yeah...kindly shut the fuck about "politics not defining you" until you can walk the walk you are demanding others walk.

FB_IMG_1627500635893.jpg

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
thats adorable and also has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

In theory you should be punished for joining a P&N thread and not contributing.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
What do you mean "believe in politics"? They exist regardless of whether or not you "believe" in them.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

Possibly one of the most ridiculous things I've read this week. If you believe your politics aren't affecting how you look at the world you are delusional.

Reactions: Pohemi and Meghan54

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000

Around here it's both demographics-and frankly probably more skewed towards the mid-life crowd. I test drove one once-and absolutely loved it-reminded me of a friend's father's cherished Austin-Healey I was entrusted to tool around in. The main difference is the Miata lacks British craftsmanship and quality control (satire).

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Around here it's both demographics-and frankly probably more skewed towards the mid-life crowd. I test drove one once-and absolutely loved it-reminded me of a friend's father's cherished Austin-Healey I was entrusted to tool around in. The main difference is the Miata lacks British craftsmanship and quality control (satire).
You had me going for a second there :p

Reactions: Vic and Meghan54