I just bought Railroad Tycoon 2 Delux

Apr 17, 2005
i downloaded the demo of Railroads! earlier and remembered how much fun i had with these simulation type games (simcity and rollercoaster tycoon in particular). i heard that RT2 was the best of the series.

quackerww

Sep 18, 2005
Try Transport Tycoon Deluxe; you can find it online. In my opinion it is the best god game ever made.

Phlargo

Jul 21, 2004
Yeah, Transport Tycoon was a lot of fun. Some good, catchy music as well. Wow.. brings back memories of Coal Lorries..

mooncancook

Platinum Member
May 28, 2003
Yes, TTD FTW. I never realized there was a cult following for this game. openTTD is your source. To install openTTD you need a copy of the orginal game. Go to the forum (or follow a link in the the openTTD d/l area) and find a free win9x version of TTD. It's not illegal i believe because it seems nobody claim ownership to the original game anymore. You can d/l all the cool graphic mods then. There's also a 32bit graphic version in development right now by the openTTD team but it's not directly in their website right now.

PepePeru

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2005
i love RRT2.

ive tried TTD but i couldnt quite figure it out. perhaps i'd give it another shot.