I hope that Romney loses and loses BIG!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
You think we only need two rational parties? In a country of 300,000,000+ people you think two choices are enough? That's absolutely retarded and you're retarded for suggesting it OP. Our Government has already been stolen from the people by the Republicans and Democrats, stop playing their fucking game.

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
I hope that Romney loses. I dont want Obama to win, but I am sick of all these dumbed down morons thinking that Mittens frickin Romney is somehow the answer. One of these parties needs to be shooken to its roots, and the corruption rooted out.

By definition, it should be the "Conservative" party, because Conservative is supposed to mean less government. Less frickin jackbooted foot-up-ur-butt government power to wreck your life and the economy. Less stealing your money to give it to whoever can butter the most bread and kiss the most ass in washington DC. Its total crap. But the current so called Conservatives really truly are anything but conservative. And now we have 40 million pathetic sellouts trying to rationalize what has been done, and they're busy spewing all this crap about how its either Romney or Obama. So frickin what? Let it be Obama then.

Take a god damn stand or else all you will ever EVER see is Obomney Romneybama bullcrap. I am so sick of all this pathetic "oh I'm a conservative yeah yeah but I want to bomb Iran and would never veto another Patriot Act or NDAA" Those people make me sick. I hope Obama puts them all in FEMA camps. It is getting so bad that I'm starting not to care about our liberties being lost, as long as these stupid stupid morons go first. That's nonsense of course, but that's how a nation falls. When the people around you are just so damn stupid you really stop caring about what happens to them. Too busy saying 'I told u so'.

Last edited:

Bird222

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2004
I am so sick of all this pathetic "oh I'm a conservative yeah yeah but I want to bomb Iran and would never veto another Patriot Act or NDAA" Those people make me sick.

Agreed. Also telling tax paying citizens who they can marry. Where have the true conservatives gone?

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Sorry, but the libertarian wing of the republican party has never amounted to much.

Which is why I'd rather be a straight up libertarian then an old fashioned conservative. If I'm gonna lose every time I'd at least like the moral high ground.

Sad thing is the Republicans dont even realize how close they are to a total victory. If they could just kick out the christian zealots they would be a party full of intelligent, constructive people. Ideally the replacements would be men & women who built their own businesses from scratch and understand a thing or two about how the world actually works.
Right now they are so disconnected from reality its actually kind of scary.