I highly recommend the movie "The Ten"

shocksyde

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2001
I'm not sure if it was written/made by the same people as "Wet Hot American Summer", but it has almost all of the same people.

It's basically 10 short stories about each Commandment. Definitely NOT for religious types, though. Well, if you have a sense of humor about your religion, I guess it would be ok.

Go watch it!

EDIT: IMDB

skulkingghost

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2006
I will go ahead and disagree with you, the being stuck in the ground was KIND of funny, but I thought the movie was incredibly poorly done, like a bad MAD TV skit at best.

Thumbs way down here.

fatpat268

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2006
Originally posted by: skulkingghost
I will go ahead and disagree with you, the being stuck in the ground was KIND of funny, but I thought the movie was incredibly poorly done, like a bad MAD TV skit at best.

Thumbs way down here.

qft

I thought it'd be hilarious, but there was too much forced humor in this movie. I mean I get it... it's a funny movie, but they continue to shove stupidly funny things down your throat to the point it's not funny anymore.

I can't recommend The Ten at all.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Originally posted by: fatpat268

Thumbs way down here.

qft

I thought it'd be hilarious, but there was too much forced humor in this movie. I mean I get it... it's a funny movie, but they continue to shove stupidly funny things down your throat to the point it's not funny anymore.

I can't recommend The Ten at all.

Add me to the list. I made it halfway through before I couldn't stomach another minute. It was like the losing entry at a high school comedy sketch competition, one of the unfunniest movies ever made.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
with that cast i figured it had a bunch of potential. but i was let down and the only story i actually liked was the gretchen mol one (i think it was thou shall not take the lords name in vain).

w3stfa11

Golden Member
Aug 8, 2006

Thumbs way down here.

You speak the truth. It was a major letdown, IMO.