I haven't been around....GETTING MARRIED and all.....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sweetrobin

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2000
Thats wonderful Ricky .. Congratulations ... I'm so glad the wedding went off without a hitch. As for the honeymoon .. you have the rest of your lives for that ;). I'm very impressed that you haven't been online. Grin, I have all ideas that e_mc_2 will be bringing his laptop on our honeymoon .. lol .. (he brought it to my best friend's wedding and him and the groom checked their emails while the bride and I got ready for the wedding).

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
Wooohooooo!!!
Congratulations DesignDawg and Heather :D

We better get pictures soon ;)

Robert01

Golden Member
Aug 13, 2000
Congrats Ricky ..

Hey, if you're interested in making some dough for those "honeymoon" pictures, just PM me. ;)

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
Alabamians, missisippians, floridians... you're all the same ;)

It seems like half the people around here are from dixie, and for some reason in my head that equates with florida.

billandopus

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 1999
Did you actually eat enough at your reception? Man, if I were to do it all again I would have chowed down! I found out that being the center of attention and with so many people at my wedding, family and friends, that just walking to the eats table (we had buffet style) that it took me 15 minutes to get there because you're saying hi to everyone, shaking hands and hugging and accepting congratulations and stuff. Getting back with food on your plate was the same. After
the reception I was starving!

Funny but true.

Congrats by the way.

Chef0083

Golden Member
Dec 9, 1999
Heheh...:) I have to chime in on this one since I was there! The whole exprerience for me was very bueatiful. Having lived with them for a year(yes they put up with me) and see them grow more and more, the whole weekend was just one big emotional moment. It's not often you get to witness a relationship develop like I saw their's so I consider myself lucky to have had that opportunity. Not only did I get the privlege of being in the wedding I also got the most KICK ASS groomsman gift of all time! Being that all of us are very visual people and love movies he gave us DVDs. The really cool part of it was that he didn't give us all the same one, they were almost personalized if you will. He gave me the "This is Spinal Tap" Special Edition!!! CAN I GET A HELL YEAH? After being in several other weddings it was a very welcome and VERY original solution, I had enough picture frames and beer mugs with my name on it.

So I tip my hat to you and Heather and wish you all the best!
Love you Guys..:D