I haven't been around....GETTING MARRIED and all.....

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hey all!

I'm back! Haven't posted in quite a few days, because I left last Thursday to go to Birmingham to get married! The rehearsal dinner was wonderful, the service beautiful, and the reception PERFECT. We are very happy, albeit a little disappointed that we have to be back for work today, only 2 days after the wedding...
But it's OK. Better to get back into the swing of things and not tarry too long, since we are both so busy.

PICTURES are coming SOON! :)

Ricky
DesignDawg

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Back at work two days after the wedding? Damn, I'm sorry... :(

Congratulations, though.

I've got two or three years to wait, unfortunately.

Viper GTS

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
HOLY CRAP, DD, that's awesome!

You married that little superhottie from the one picture I've seen of you, eh. Well, I'm VERY happy for you! I remember asking you if she had a sister. Your reply was something to the effect of "no... hairy-ass brother".

cool cool.

Are you planning a honeymoon? Where? How long ya gonna be gone?
Just remember something: people who go to Hawaii or some other place sunny never EVER come back with a tan cuz they never make it outside. :D have fun bud.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Woooo hooo! Congratulations to Mr and Mrs DesignDawg.... :)

Hope the day (and night) was grand for you and that lovely wife of yours...

Happy, happy day!

:) :) :)

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
Congrats DD!! I was just thinking to myself yesterday, you know DesignDawg would have a witty and insightful comment to reply to this thread, I wonder where he is. Ok, I wasn't thinking that but anyway, where are those pics of your hot wife :p

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Thank you all VERY much. Right now it's all bliss.... And fortunately for us, we have ben together long enough (and living together long enough) that all the unpleasant thingsd that happen when you first get married and start living together are already in the past. It's very cool. I still can't get used to having this big fat ring on my finger. It's uncomfortable, but no more than a new watch when you're not used to wearing watches. I'll get used to it soon, no doubt.
Thank you all for your support of our marriage.
And yes, to answer everyone, th wedding NIGHT was very awesome. VERY nice hotel room waiting for us with a bottle of champagne, a rose, some chocolate-covered strawberries and raspberries, plenty of necessities in my bag, and in the morning, breakfast in bed. IT does suck to be back here so soon, but we will have a "SORTA" honeymoon in December. We are going to spend a couple of weeks between Dec. 15 and Jan. 10 in Treasure Island, FL. Can't wait!!! :)

Ricky
DesignDawg

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
If you had been posting, I would have wondered about you. :D

Congradulations and many returns.

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Congrats! Should old acquantaince be forgot, dum, dum, dum, dum Aulde Lang Syne...err...wrong one. ;)

I wish you both years and years of happiness! :D

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
Congratulations to you and Mrs. Heather Dawg

Now get back to counting!!
darn floridians... ;)

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
HEY! WHo you callin a Floridian? I'm not from, and have never lived in Florida! I wish! ;)

Heather and I thank you all for being so nice.

Ricky
DesignDawg

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
congratulations ricky...

honeymoon pics? wedding\reception pics? wedding night pics/

;-)

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Congratulations DesignDawg !!! :cool:

ps. don't work too hard making those 'puppies'.......... but practise makes perfect ;)

Cheers,
Aquaman

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
Well, I'm going to jump right in and throw my virtual rice at you guys.

CONGRATS

Oct 9, 1999
congratulations Ricky.

Damn, your wedding came as a surprise to me. I didnt see any notion of it on the OT forums.

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
T_G_G,

It's been mentioned a few times. You were just looking in the wrong places. ;) Oh...and speaking of RICE...DAMMIT, that stuff hurts! Well, we had birdseed. But OUCH. It felt like some of those fools were shooting it out of SHOTGUNS! :)

Ricky
DesignDawg