I have to buy breakfast for the office

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

WraithETC

Golden Member
May 15, 2005
Some thick whole wheat bread, Jar of Natural Peanut Butter, Fat Free Greek Yogurt and Cottage Cheese and Fresh Fruit.

Milk or Water for drinks.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Packets of oatmeal, get some fresh fruit (berries and bananas), maybe some brown sugar and cinnamon, milk and juice. That's an awesome breakfast, looks good, and is actually healthy.

Macamus Prime

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2011
Go to Costco or BJs or whatever. Get the cheapest breakfast cereal and milk. Throw it out on the kitchen counter.

Or, get them some yogurt, fresh fruit and granola.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
Bagels and lox. The smoked salmon is good for you it has the omega threes.

Here in Seattle we don't take kindly to no "lox". We eat real smoked salmon made by Indians, I mean Native Americans, I mean First Nationers. :colbert:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Agree, but it's expensive.

I'd bring in a combination of individual yogurts with spoons, some napkins, some bowls, some cut up fruit like watermelon, grapes, and then for the fat fvcks that can't get enough carbs a sh*t load of either panera bread 38,000 calorie bagels (do taste good, I won't lie) and/or dozens of bagels from dunkin, then watch them chow down on that sh*t all day.

in my experience, yogurt is way, way more expensive than bacon.

of course, the cheapest bacon is generally quite bad.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
buy a couple dozen whole wheat/rye bagels, cream cheese, and butter.

and if you're feeling generous, some fruit.