I have this problem.

Mahaguru

Jul 20, 2007
I look at their profile, and think if I send them an add request, they will reject it, and then avoid me after that in real life.

I am trying to grow my network on LinkedIn, but it's so hard. Facebook is the same way. I want to add some classmates I used to know 4-5 years ago, but I think if they wanted to know me, they would have sent me an invitation instead. I mean, just look at their number of friends, some have like 200 friends. That means they are actively searching for people they want to connect with, and I am not one of them.

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
I don't see the point. I got requests from people like you and accepted but we never actually said anything to one another and now I know when they take shits in the morning and my life is no better for it. Just add people you actually want to keep in touch with, 200 friends doesn't impress me it just means you added a bunch of people you don't care about to impress other people.

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
Originally posted by: BigJ
Get drunk and add as many people as humanly possible.

:thumbsup:

I talk to basically no one on my Facebook list.

I wouldn't even consider most of them friends :p

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
Xanax. Seriously, how bad is your dysfunction when you can't even talk to people online. Do you stutter in your E-mails too?

Mahaguru

Jul 20, 2007
Originally posted by: DangerAardvark
Xanax. Seriously, how bad is your dysfunction when you can't even talk to people online. Do you stutter in your E-mails too?

i don't stutter. And i don't think I have an anxiety problem.