I have the number 23

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
worth watching? Good.... bad.... yes... no...?

EDIT: it was like watching the machinist alll over again.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
yeah, no Tom Welling = No go. I mean I actually sat through the fog. Do you think I would do that just for Selma Blair?

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
I watched half, I will watch the second half later. It's pretty cool thus far. I bet Christian Bale would have rocked this movie more. Feels like i'm watching the Machinist. Jim and Christian have similar persona's/looks/voices.

IamBusby

Dec 12, 2001
Originally posted by: CasioTech
I watched half, I will watch the second half later. It's pretty cool thus far. I bet Christian Bale would have rocked this movie more. Feels like i'm watching the Machinist. Jim and Christian have similar persona's/looks/voices.

Somehow I can't imagine Carrey pulling off Batman too well :)

AMCRambler

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2001
I thought it was pretty good. Kind of suspenseful and freaky scary at the same time. I like the way Jim Carrey played two different characters in the movie. They really hid the twist in the plot at the end very well. I had no idea what was coming until they revealed it. Most movies you can pretty much guess the ending a good 10 minutes before they reveal it. This one had me guessing.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
I thought it was a good psychological thriller. Pretty predictable that he turns himself in...