I have been offered sex for something I am selling online.

bentwookie

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2002
this is funny..listed a digicamera on craigslist and I get an email from a chick who says she doesn't have money but is willing to trade "anything" she sent some links which I thought were items for trade, but they are just pictures of her..wtf?!?!
and no she ain't good looking, big tata's though..a bottle of wildturkey would make her 20/20..haha too funny.

bentwookie

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2002
oh man I just read the email again..she said send a pic of you and/or the camera..WTF!!missy elliot song "workit" playing in the background...my girlfriend wants to mess with her now...

bentwookie

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2002
no pics man...that's too cruel..she sent the email in confinement...I can write about it but posting it would be sh!tty..I sent an email back let's see exactly what she is willing to do...

KeyserSoze

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Spooner
st@b her

HAHA. Man, you people need to stop. For some reason, it's just NOT getting any less funny. EVERYTIME I read that, I bust out laughing.

"Hey, I like this girl what do I do?"
"Hmmm...I dunno....st@b her."

Damn Kids.

KeyserSoze

NewSc2

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by: bentwookie
no pics man...that's too cruel..she sent the email in confinement...I can write about it but posting it would be sh!tty..I sent an email back let's see exactly what she is willing to do...

admirable

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Put a big box over her face or something.

Buit if you don't want to, we ( or most of us ) understand.