I have an incredible backlog of games

Pray To Jesus

Diamond Member
Mar 14, 2011
What game should I play first? I have pretty much all the good ones so just make suggestions.

Martimus

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2007
Legend of Grimrock. Short so you can continue with your backlog quickly, and the funnest game I have plaued recently.

Next suggestion is Witcher 2 since it is perhaps the best game I have ever played.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Legend of Grimrock. Short so you can continue with your backlog quickly, and the funnest game I have plaued recently.

Next suggestion is Witcher 2 since it is perhaps the best game I have ever played.

Another vote for Legend of Grimrock.

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
I think most of us have a huge backlog of games thanks to Steam. We've all spent tons of money on games we'll never end up playing but bought them because they were so cheap.

Annisman*

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2010
I think most of us have a huge backlog of games thanks to Steam. We've all spent tons of money on games we'll never end up playing but bought them because they were so cheap.

THIS ^

But still, it never will be a bad feeling getting 10 games on steam for the price of one in the Summer/Christmas sales.

Annisman*

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2010
This is going to cause some laughs maybe, but if you've got SINGULARITY, play that first. One of the most surprisingly good FPS adventures you will ever have, and it's relatively short (8 hours or so) so you can quickly jump to another game and start knocking them off the list.

Annisman*

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2010
I agree - Singularity is great.

It really was, I mean, it LOOKED like a crappy port, but it didn't play like one.

Heck, it had perfect triple monitor resolution support out of the box, which alot of PC only games don't even have yet.

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
I bought the 1C pack from Gamersgate. That put about 80 games into my account. There's about 6 I want to try and another 3 that I want to play.

Grimbones

Jun 12, 2004
I vote for buying an xbox and playing Red Dead Redemption. If that is not an option, Bioshock, if you have played that...mass effect 2 (though 3 kind of ruined that for me)....Why dont you just tell us the games you have so we could pick one!

tydas

Golden Member
Mar 10, 2000
Well, I too have a huge back log of steam games, and just added all those games from the humble indie bundle...

one issue, every time I go to sit and start a game, i end up firing up counterstrike and play that instead! about the only game that has kept my interest aside from that is Skyrim