I hate trees.......

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: SampSon
Trees > you.

Nah, I agree with NokiaDude.

As a matter of fact, send me a $5 donation and I will burn a tree in your name! :D

compudog

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Freejack2
Seeing as I live in the northeast and drive all over creation for my job, my car is permanently covered in salt and sand. I have no sympathy for you whatsoever. :p

...yep. Even in the beautiful summer weather are are too many hazards (birds) to keep up with...

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Imagine a world barren of trees. No shade, no beauty, no woods that many animals call home, no log cabins, no oak furniture, . Think about it. Nevermind the environmental impact.

Don't blame the trees. It could just as easily have been birds and then you'd have to imagine a world without them. :p

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Fausto
Originally posted by: Queasy
Just go get one of those car dusters and dust the pollen off your car. If you think it is bad there, you should see how it is in Georgia during pollen season. Your spit turns yellow there's so much crap in the air.
I can vouch for this. I come home from a bike ride in April and blow all kind of interesting stuff out of my nose. It's a PITA, but the price you pay for all the beautiful blooming stuff we get every spring. <shrug>

Alabama's just as bad. It's pointless to wash your car because 15 minutes after you're done it has a lovely dusting of yellow pollen.