I hate Tom Goes to the Mayor

Brule

Golden Member
Apr 23, 2004
I'm enjoying my night until this POS show comes on. I think the other networks are in league as they play crap while it's showing as well. Come on Comedy Central, throw out a classic SNL once in a while. Distraction? Not distracting enough.

Is there anyone who actually likes the show? I gave it fair enough time but it has yet to come close to being funny. The action stuff isn't my favorite but Full Metal Alchemist is at least watchable.

/whining

Siva

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001
Its not that bad, I wouldn't say its one of my favorites but I enjoy the guest stars. Its more for stoners than even aqua teen. I can't stand the anime on Adult Swim.

Distraction wouldn't be terrible if they had more than 3 episodes.

MASH is on, I'm not complaining

Brule

Golden Member
Apr 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Siva
Its not that bad, I wouldn't say its one of my favorites but I enjoy the guest stars. Its more for stoners than even aqua teen. I can't stand the anime on Adult Swim.

Distraction wouldn't be terrible if they had more than 3 episodes.

MASH is on, I'm not complaining

M*A*S*H* is a good call. I'll be watching it unless it's one of the latter episodes.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
tom and aqua teen should be cancelled forever. Those two shouldn't be even on adult swim. Worse shows ever conceived.

TheChort

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
tom and aqua teen should be cancelled forever. Those two shouldn't be even on adult swim. Worse shows ever conceived.

I agree about tom...its a complete POS

But AquaTeen is awesome. The randomness of that show has made me lol many times.

Brule

Golden Member
Apr 23, 2004
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP

Aqua Teen started slow but it grows on you. (or at least it did for me) TGTTM started slow and stayed there. Too much groin grabbing too.

BillyBatson

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
me too and they are SO boring!

come on fmaily guy, futurama, inuyasha, aqua teen, harvey birdman, sealab 2021, etc etc and tom goes to the mayor is in there somwhow?
i HATE it!