I hate guns.

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
So my good buddy just got his gun stolen out of his car, along with other stuff. It was his carry weapon. Another gun on the street. This is why I hate guns.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Mr Pickles
So my good buddy just got his gun stolen out of his car, along with other stuff. It was his carry weapon. Another gun on the street. This is why I hate guns.

:confused: you mean you hate theives and criminals

SpunkyJones

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2004

You hate guns because you buddy screwed up and left his in his car?? :confused:

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by: krunchykrome

I do hate them. I hate guns too.

funkymatt

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2005

if you buddy was responsible, he would not have left it in the car in the first place.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: funkymatt

if you buddy was responsible, he would not have left it in the car in the first place.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I hate people who aren't responsible with their guns, and don't leave them in a secure locked location away from children.

Thanks to HIM, there is another gun on the street. That is why I hate stupid gun owners.

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Me I hate fists, damned things can actually be used to kill someone if used skillfully and viciously.

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by: ViviTheMage
carry gun means you CARRY IT, not leave it in your car...I blame your friend for putting that gun on the street, and the thief.

Right. It was a mistake. In his defense he's not an idiot by any means, he just made a mistake. Good people make mistakes. He's owned guns all his adult life. He's has had a concealed weapons permit ever since I can remember. He takes it everywhere with him. He's pissed, embarrassed, and humiliated that something like this would happen to him.

There is a gun on the street now.

Originally posted by: MrWizzard
Ummmm, your sig dude.

Read above.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000

So, if the theives stole his radio, would also hate radios?

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Someone broke into my car once and stole one of those outdoor prop up tents of picnics and stuff. Now I refuse to stand under one and stand out in the hot sun. I also hate windows since it left little bits of glass in my car. Damn you windows!!

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I hate theives and stupid people who are not responsible with their guns who make other gun owners look bad.

But again guns will be blamed, not the people really at fault. :roll:

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by: Squisher

How many radio deaths are there each day compared to gun related deaths? There. I entertained your retarded reply. You are welcome.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001

How many radio deaths are there each day compared to gun related deaths? There. I entertained your retarded reply. You are welcome.

How many gun deaths are there each day compared to car related deaths. You should hate cars too.

KB

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 1999
Someone stole my IPod. I hate IPods and Steve jobs now. Oh and I hate Broccoli because of it too.

ric1287

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2005

a gun laying on the street doesn't kill anyone.