I had a strange dream about sardines!

DTS

Aug 25, 2000
Now you might think this is F@#KED UP!
But here goes......
I came back from work tired asd hell!
Fell asleep within secounds,the nxt morning i couldnt stop thinking about the dream i had the night before was?
Ok you know when you get dreams & you kinda remember them just faintly well i remembered this clear,just like it happended afew minutes ago.The dream was about me as a sardine!I firmly belive i am a reincarnation of a sardine from the baltic seas.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
small fish in dreams often signify sperm.

You are a sperm. :)

Fish are also a symbol of spirituality.

You are a spiritual sperm. :D

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000

<< I had a strange dream about sardines! >>

Like there is a normal dream about sardines?

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Yakko: LOL! That is a good point.

Well DTS, I had a dream that involved King Tut, and that does not make me an ancient egyptian, maybe your reading too much into it. ;)

Locutus of Board

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 1999
DTS,

Are you absolutely sure your GF wasn't putting her tail in front of your face while you were sleeping? (And possibly smothering you?)

(You also don't happen to have an elderly spinster landlord with a key to your apt. do you?) :p

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
LOB

Oh, I don't think I could leave now if I tried. This is the jolliest place I've seen in a long, long time.

Just somebody stop me if I go too far...

;)

NicColt

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2000
Do you have a cat BTW I truly think that Cat's mentally empower us while sleeping.
Just today I had three Tuna salad sandwiches and bought some Tuna cat food... coincidence I don't think so.

Of all the things I have read here. I always enjoy finding more :eek: