I guess typing one-handed isn't too easy

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
And I needed to finish wiring a thermostat upstairs, but I guess it will have to wait. I also was supposed ro clean my molding and vacuum. I guess the wife will have to do most of it now and I'll help as much as I can.

I've been highly allergic to bee stings since I was a child. I can't even feel my finger, and the rest of my hand is almost as numb. Not any real breathing problems yet. I'm monitoring to see if I have to go get treatment. I took some anti-histamines, so I hope that works. No epi-pen.

I got stung by sheer stupidity. I was going to get the dogs' water bowl and I saw debris in it. I thought it was a stick (floodlights were off). It was a bee or wasp. It stung the hell out of me.

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
Originally posted by: Mill
And I needed to finish wiring a thermostat upstairs, but I guess it will have to wait. I also was supposed ro clean my molding and vacuum. I guess the wife will have to do most of it now and I'll help as much as I can.

I've been highly allergic to bee stings since I was a child. I can't even feel my finger, and the rest of my hand is almost as numb. Not any real breathing problems yet. I'm monitoring to see if I have to go get treatment. I took some anti-histamines, so I hope that works. No epi-pen.

I got stung by sheer stupidity. I was going to get the dogs' water bowl and I saw debris in it. I thought it was a stick (floodlights were off). It was a bee or wasp. It stung the hell out of me.

Perfect for....

Feb 19, 2001
It's not too hard to type with only one hand... at least on forums and what not... You won't be the fastest, but I can guarantee if you can hit 100wpm with 2 hands, I don't think you're going to be too slow with 1 hand. Try playing games with 1 hand. I lost so many Dota games because of that..