I Guess The Progressheviks Can't Count Votes And Spread Propaganda At The Same Time

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005

What a tremendous failure for the 2020 election by the Democrats so far. Using your propaganda arm to spread news and count votes, and then change debate rules when ever they want to hand select candidates. For a group that professes their superiority in everything, especially technology, them fancy computers and servers sure do trip the Liberals up a lot. We need Hillary to come in with her pledge and a cloth to wipe that stuff down and it will make everything all better.

;l;

Last edited by a moderator:

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004

What a tremendous failure for the 2020 election by the Democrats so far. Using your propaganda arm to spread news and count votes, and then change debate rules when ever they want to hand select candidates. For a group that professes their superiority in everything, especially technology, them fancy computers and servers sure do trip the Liberals up a lot. We need Hillary to come in with her pledge and a cloth to wipe that stuff down and it will make everything all better.
Conspiracy theories aside. Hanlons Razor states “Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence “

or for anyone who’s ever dealt with software development knows this XKCD is absolutely true.
voting_software_2x.png

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
I love the bolsheviks.. they won and kept control for 80+ years.

Jul 9, 2009

;l;
Have you seen what the Democrats are doing in Nevada for that State caucus?
Anything to screw Bernie.

""Apparently the solution to count votes in caucuses is to...continue to use untested software and roll it out just before a major election," tweeted Washington Post reporter Hamza Shaban. "

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

;l;
Meds.... We need meds to this thread. Strongest meds stat. All the meds. Op is suffering.

• Haha
Reactions: nickqt and Meghan54

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
So much concern for the integrity of the Democratic primary process from the group that supports Trump wielding the government and taxpayer funds to put his finger on the scale of the general election. It's as if their concern is not genuinely rooted in principle. I am shocked by the hypocrisy, shocked!

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Have you seen what the Democrats are doing in Nevada for that State caucus?
Anything to screw Bernie.

""Apparently the solution to count votes in caucuses is to...continue to use untested software and roll it out just before a major election," tweeted Washington Post reporter Hamza Shaban. "

Such deep concern. If only the Dems weren't trolling Bernie so hard you'd have voted for him, yup, uh huh, totally.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

;l;
Man if you’re mad about this when it comes to the 2020 election I’m scared to imagine how angry you’re going to be when you hear what the president has been up to.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
It's funny hearing the OP talk about propaganda.
Conspiracy theories aside. Hanlons Razor states “Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence “

or for anyone who’s ever dealt with software development knows this XKCD is absolutely true.
voting_software_2x.png
<-- software developer
When interviewing potential new hires, I consider it a win if I come out of the interview without having lost a little more faith in humanity.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

What a tremendous failure for the 2020 election by the Democrats so far. Using your propaganda arm to spread news and count votes, and then change debate rules when ever they want to hand select candidates. For a group that professes their superiority in everything, especially technology, them fancy computers and servers sure do trip the Liberals up a lot. eWe need Hillary to come in with her pledge and a cloth to wipe that stuff down and it will make everything all better.

;l;

On the bright side now you can personally choose between GOP TV and Sputnik Radio for all your anti democratic needs

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Lol--The Trumpanistas are in legion, so very concerned that Bernie is not getting the support that they honestly think he deserves...because conspiracy.

Yes, let's believe the Trumpanistas.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Man if you’re mad about this when it comes to the 2020 election I’m scared to imagine how angry you’re going to be when you hear what the president has been up to.

Oh, he's long heard what the president has been up to. he just doesn't gaf.

Reactions: Meghan54
Feb 4, 2009
I summon all the useful idiots to tell us Democrats are working with Russia and ignore all logical evidence, even evidence from the military they worship.

Edit: Too late, thread is older than I thought

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Lol--The Trumpanistas are in legion, so very concerned that Bernie is not getting the support that they honestly think he deserves...because conspiracy.

Yes, let's believe the Trumpanistas.
You wouldn't be trying to say that the Trupistas are helping to get Bernie as the Dem nominee cause they know he's the most beatable? Tell me it isn't so. Was I being obtuse?

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Topic titles like this from anyone primes me to disbelieve whatever the contents inside.

"Progreshiviks" or "Trumptards" or whatever: don't undermine a legitimate issue with childish name calling.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
You wouldn't be trying to say that the Trupistas are helping to get Bernie as the Dem nominee cause they know he's the most beatable? Tell me it isn't so. Was I being obtuse?

I believe that this is what they believe. But even so, it doesn't matter as much as sewing discord, which is the only real goal.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
:
"I Guess The Prog..."

You got guess again? Stop eating the beans.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
OP is definitely not a complete brain-washed moron, and the links that he provides definitely support his well-thought-out arguments.

Did I do that right?

• Haha
Reactions: Meghan54