I guess if you work at a bank you don't go to jail.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I was unaware that Obama ran our legal system. When did he appoint himself to the Supreme Court, anyways? Thanks for clarifying this for me BubbaFett, what would we do without your thousands of useless posts?

Thump, it apparently DOES bar any legal action against 99% of these people. Of course they will always sacrifice a Madoff or someone similar to appease the masses.

Really? The Supreme Court? Are you telling me the Supreme Court is responsible for prosecuting offenders and sentencing them to jail?

Who do you think the Justice Dept reports to? Which branch of the government prosecutes? Who is in charge of that branch?

You get dumber every time you post.

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
Plenty of execs were tossed in jail under Bush from the enron, tyco et all melt downs.

thats because they stole money from people who had money. i think. if you steal money from broke people there its no harm no foul. just pay the penalties to the governmnet thanks

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
Really? The Supreme Court? Are you telling me the Supreme Court is responsible for prosecuting offenders and sentencing them to jail?

Who do you think the Justice Dept reports to? Which branch of the government prosecutes? Who is in charge of that branch?

You get dumber every time you post.

you might be talking about who carries out the decision where he is talking about who sets the precedent in the first place?

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
you might be talking about who carries out the decision where he is talking about who sets the precedent in the first place?

Precedent for what? Precedent doesn't determine who can be prosecuted. Just because one murderer slides by without a conviction doesn't mean we stop prosecuting all murders.

Pr0digiousIdiot is a moron. If Obama wanted to go after those responsible for the crash he could. But he doesn't, because he's as big a whore as any Republican. Democrats just refuse to believe their chosen one is a corporate whore because their entire world view of the evil Rs and saintly Ds would come crashing to the ground like one of Obama's downed assassination drones...