I got the joke

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Wow, another classic example of the typical tolerant liberal pointing at someone and insulting him by calling him a i love you. Fucking stupid liberals, LOL so typical.

Why don't you read what HE Said, HE'S calling someone a 'i love you', genius. It's not exactly a surprise that homophobes are themselves sometimes gay.

Last edited:

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
"He" didn't call anyone a i love you in this thread you fucking moron. I swear, stupid fucking liberals LOL.

Here's a thought. Instead of polluting thread after thread by hounding members to answer questions in other threads that have nothing to do with the current thread you are posting in, try keeping your pathetic stalking to the relevent threads. Oh no, can't have that, though, can we?

Save234

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
"He" didn't call anyone a i love you in this thread you fucking moron. I swear, stupid fucking liberals LOL.

Here's a thought. Instead of polluting thread after thread by hounding members to answer questions in other threads that have nothing to do with the current thread you are posting in, try keeping your pathetic stalking to the relevent threads. Oh no, can't have that, though, can we?

Save234

Here's a thought, why don't you READ what we're referring to, you 'fucking moron':

I found out about it from a leftist union fluffer from wisconsin's facebook status.... so think what you wish.

Yeah, except it's being embraced by the union fluffer left in wisconsin. but yeah, ignore reality - it's what your kind does all too often.

As for 'stalking', LOL, what is it that YOU'RE doing?

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
eh? want to try again liar?

Yeah sure:

I found out about it from a leftist union fluffer from wisconsin's facebook status.... so think what you wish.

Yeah, except it's being embraced by the union fluffer left in wisconsin. but yeah, ignore reality - it's what your kind does all too often.

Yes clearly you weren't using a homophobic term:

Ignore reality? Do you actually that even a larbe minority of the public will be familiar with this song and it's lyrics?

BTW, stop using the term fluffer, it makes you look perverted.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Is it me, or do conservatives NOT know the meaning of what words are supposed to mean EITHER in the literal or figurative sense. This past couple of days has been eye opening.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
lol, you think "fluffer" is a "homophobic term"? It has nothing to do with orientation you moron. Sheesh... keep sailing the failboat though.

The way you use it? Obviously it is, it's one your favorite phrases to use on other ATPN members (not exactly the bastion of female paradise):

To Vic:

Whoa their chief. No where did I say it didn't matter and your suggestion is nothing more than pure unadulterated BS. Please take your head out of your ass for once and try to be honest like you used to be before you became a BHO fluffer.

You kind of have a reputation there. Context is everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.