I find it amazing what some people consider "appropriate" attire

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Sitting here in Panera, and two ladies walk in wearing bikini's with t-shirts covering their top, and basically just swim bottoms on the bottom half.

Not complaining, just a mere observation.

They had obviously just been to the beach, but don't you think its appropriate to put on shorts or something? It literally looks like they are just walking around in their panties.

Sorry, no pics (yes I fail), they are already sitting down.

aphex

Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
****warning high strung conservative in OP

wha? I was merely making an observation, I don't see how that makes me 1) high strung nor 2) a conservative

aphex

Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Steve
I fail to see any problem. No need to cover up.

By the way, shouldn't 'obliviously' be 'obviously'?

Corrected, TY

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
I ate at panera bread and it was the worst meal I had in a while

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
If it were string bikini's, or something like that, then fine, cover up. But normal bikini/panty bottoms? Nothing wrong with that, just enjoy the show and appreciate what the good Lord gave 'em.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: aphex
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
****warning high strung conservative in OP

wha? I was merely making an observation, I don't see how that makes me 1) high strung nor 2) a conservative

1) it was panera at lunch.....not a 2,3,4,5 star restaurant for dinner.

2) its daytime in a beach town(area)

3) you are a man complaining about bikini clad women interrupting your shitty sammich luncheon.

you are really grasping for something to rant about i guess.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Which is why offices have to come up with explicit dress codes.

One of my wife's jobs had a 'casual dress code' but not much details. Some employees took 'casual' to mean that they could wear hoochie momma daisy duke shorts and low cut shirts with their tummies exposed. Obviously, quite a few had no chance in hell of pulling this look off.

The dress code was quickly amended and made more explicit about what was and was not appropriate.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Queasy

One of my wife's jobs had a 'casual dress code' but not much details. Some employees took 'casual' to mean that they could wear hoochie momma daisy duke shorts and low cut shirts with their tummies exposed. Obviously, quite a few had no chance in hell of pulling this look off.

The dress code was quickly amended and made more explicit about what was and was not appropriate.

They weren't there to work. They just wanted a sammich.

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
Originally posted by: Queasy

Ha. My last employer strictly said you couldn't show "bust" and there was an actual measurement to how low a skirt could be. This was all legal though cause a freaking manager/supervisor at the head office I was at did it all the time.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
That is appropriate attire in a beach community when you've just been to the beach...

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I don't see what's wrong with that if it's near a beach area. It's not something you'd often find in the middle of NYC or something, but when I've been around beach cities you see that all the time.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
If it were at a funeral or something, i'd agree with ya aphex...but can't this time. ;)

aphex

Jul 19, 2001
I guess a picture would assist the perverts in the thread, but I should clarify a bit....

I've seen girls walking around in shirts and bikini bottoms, quite often around here. The difference here is that the shirt covers really only their top, what's it called, a 'cutoff shirt' or something. It really not covering much of anything :) Usually the shirt covers at least their belly and SOME of their bottoms. These shirts barely cover their knockers.

And yes, the view was indeed great, I just found it funny that they would walk around wearing it. :beer:

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: aphex
I guess a picture would assist the perverts in the thread, but I should clarify a bit....

I've seen girls walking around in shirts and bikini bottoms, quite often around here. The difference here is that the shirt covers really only their top, what's it called, a 'cutoff shirt' or something. It really not covering much of anything :) Usually the shirt covers at least their belly and SOME of their bottoms. These shirts barely cover their knockers.

And yes, the view was indeed great, I just found it funny that they would walk around wearing it. :beer:

ok so long as you are withdrawing your complaint...we pronounce you AT hero of the day for having such a luxurious lifestyle where seeing bikini clad women during lunch is a regular occurence! :beer: indeed.