I feel terrible

txrandom

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2004
This all happened last night, I'm feeling pretty... weird right now. I never thought I could do this! Okay, here's the story. I've been pretty good friends with this married chick. Okay, maybe I'm lying. We actually used to date for a while a couple years ago, but have always stayed in touch.

She got married about a year and a half after we broke up. She got married at 23, I guess that was the first problem. However, I still have had feelings for her since (sad, I know.. =/). She's been married for a little over 2 months now, and all has been good so far. She still calls me to complain about trivial things guys do that girls always complain about. The usual, you know?

Yeah so anyway, she called me last night saying she had cooked this real nice dinner, but the hubby decided to stay out a little later with his buddies. A poker game or something, I didn't really ask. She was feeling a little lonely, so she invited me over. My mind screamed, "No! Don't do it man!", but my stomach pleaded "Come on, you remember she is a bad ass cook. Take one for the team!". After debating a bit, I thought I would drop by. Strictly platonic and only friendship... so I thought.

So I drop by her place around 8, and the place still sort smelled like blown out candles. That smoky, disgusting smell. I knew that she planned this to be a special night, so I felt all the more weirded out by this. In the middle of dinner, I noticed an empty, used glass and a bottle of wine on the kitchen counter.. so she had obviously been drinking a little. At this point, I start a little math problem in my mind..

A little booze + romantic night foiled + another man in the house + old flame = GTFO NOW.

Of course, I tried to play it cool.. and not panic, so I finished dinner with her, to keep her company and all that good stuff. It is now the end of the night, around 930. Still a little wary of the situation, I announce my departure and I thank her for the delicious meal. She walks me to the door and gives me a hug, but something was different. It wasn't a totally friendly hug. She felt like she collapsed onto me, but was fully conscious. Her lips grazed my neck, and that's when the "red alert" in my mind shot off. Why the red alert? Well because someone decided to stand at attention at the wrong time.

....She definitely noticed this and smiled at me. She had spun her web around me and I was her helpless prey. So we move onto her couch, I was hypnotized by the entire situation, it was a dream come true, mixed with a little terror.

That's when hubby decides to come home. We weren't getting it on yet, but it was something that shouldn't have been going on. He FREAKS THE **** OUT(with good reason, of course) and decides to chase after me! With lightning quick reflexes, I jumped up off the couch, picked my pants up and ran out the front door while dodging his drunk with anger punches. Once I got outside the door, I whistled for a cab and when it came near. The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare. But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

scrawnypaleguy

Golden Member
Jun 19, 2005
Hahahahahah, and here I was about to point you in the direction of L&R... 9.5/10 for the great ending.

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
that was great. i forced myself to not read ahead and was very pleased that I didnt. I would have gone with something more like.

Her lips grazed my neck, and that's when the "red alert" in my mind shot off.... and the "red lipstick" in my pants shot off.

txrandom

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2004
I didn't write any of this. I got it from a Texas A&M board I'm a member of. It got got me good.

effowe

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
People were doing this on digg a while back, needless to say it got real old, real quick.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Electric Amish
I, too, feel a little terrible after reading that.

should have stuck w/my 1st instant and said:

no cliffs, no read

but i read it (to myregret)

montypythizzle

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2006
Originally posted by: txrandom
I didn't write any of this. I got it from a Texas A&M board I'm a member of. It got got me good.

Yeah, I have seen other alternative starts with the same ending.

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
A very similar story happened to me, only I didn't get caught.

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
Originally posted by: effowe
People were doing this on digg a while back, needless to say it got real old, real quick.

Someone's done it here not too long ago either. It was old the first time through.