I feel sorry for Jennifer Love Hewitt

Amorphus

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
Really, her career is all but done now - she did some mediocre (B-)movies before, as well as more than a few photoshoots, but she's not showing up in anything. Garfield got a bunch of cheap actors together, one of which was JLH, who undoubtedly dropped her price for that. The Tuxedo was decent, but Jackie Chan is really struggling to make a good movie in the American/English market himself, and check this out:
Hewitt got her first name from her older brother Todd (b. 1971), who picked the name after a little blonde girl he then had a crush on.
her IMDb profile - how many of those things can you say you care much about? Or even heard of?

Everyone loves JLH, but her career blows.

Ladidadada.

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
i remember reading an interview where she said she did garfield because she loves the comic.

IMHO, she needs to take off her clothes already :D

DeeKnow

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2002
she should just start dropping her clothes for the camera... i might watch her movie then

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Eh, she's pretty annoying and I don't recall her being a tremendous actress.

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Yep. Her career is dead.

JLH: If you're reading this, I'll be your sugar daddy and take care of you!

cain

Banned
Aug 1, 2003
seriously, i remember the first time i saw jennifer love hewitt on tv or whatever, i thought damn she's hot. it doesnt matter her career isnt going anywhere, she has enough money to last her a life time. i mean maybe thats what she wants, make enough money to last and thats it.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
for her punk'd skit... they brought her in to do an interview to see if she can fit a role in a movie with Brad Pitt (supposedly). She made it very evident she had nothing lined up and said "I'm available!". In the end when she found out she was just Punk'd, she said "does this mean I don't get to be in a cool movie ?"

Yeah, I feel sorry for her too... but she's not exactly a great actress so...

Pex

Banned
Aug 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Amorphus
I feel sorry for Jennifer Love Hewitt
Ladidadada.

but she has about 30 million dollars more than you and she's hot...doesn't that count for anything?