I fear the Trump administration will...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bradly1101

Diamond Member
May 5, 2013
www.bradlygsmith.org
The incompetence is a veneer. The amount of shit Trump has gotten done is staggering.

There is a mini-Trump in every state on talk radio doing non-stop propaganda, Tax cuts for the rich are good for the middle class, Net Neutrality is government controlling our internet, teachers are greedy and public education is bad, environmental regulations are bad, Clinton should be in prison, single payer is evil, Obamacare is evil, etc....

I have been listening to our own talk radio and it a non-stop train of lies.
Incessant voices trying to explain why helping a Koch will help everyone. I see what they're implying, gutting social programs for the weakest will help the rich bring the middle class up. Not really trickle down, the source was already in the "down." Up, then down to about halfway. Redistribution for the less fortunate with even less fortune.

None of us signed up for this; one of our logic circuits has a fairness bent. Our lawmakers have the same attribute. It seems that high-greed can render it impotent. Fairness cries from a population unable to penetrate the financial gluttony, not understand it really, as the masses give it all to their families, their limited income a boon to those they love, while seemingly unlimited incomes rarely share the wealth, getting more, much more to keep. A legacy built on others' sweat. The sweet life.

2018 is an opportunity to be heard. Damage has been done. A vote is the only cure. Funny, a few high minds thought of that centuries ago. We insult their legacy when we stay home on voting day. A couple of states allow Internet voting. For that to be widespread, the affected growth of greed would have to stop fighting it, stop standing up against advancement in hopes that narrow minds will outnumber open ones on election day. They've been right about that a lot. Is fairness now a fools errand, unable to show the ruling class that empathy exists? The hole gets deeper, and I'm not even digging, rather scratching at the walls as if I can stop the slide, but the walls are too steep now. I look up and see sky, but even it is darkening with a coming storm. A nuclear winter to freeze out compassion.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I remind myself of that Schwarzenegger analogy on climate and health.. Ask youself if you were to lock your selv in a closed off room with an EV or gas guzzler going full speed for 30 minutes. Yea thats a nobrainer.
Now ask yourself if you want to leave your pretty daughter in the same closed off room with Trump or Obama for 30 minutes. Perspective my ass. I see all you right side asshooles flinch to that question, friggin cowards the lot of you.

Are you drunk?

Or just dain bramaged?

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I fear Trump will be the best president we have ever seen. Too bad those opposed to the President cant stop crying and get behind the man that is making actual changes for the good of our nation.