I don't see thread number of views for each thread

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Usually, when at the topics page for any of the forums I see these:

Thread title
Number of replies
Number of views

I don't see Number of views of each thread right now. What is the issue? Same computer, same Chrome browser on Windows 10.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
well, clearing cookies will remove auto logins and such.

clearing the cache can help with rendering issues. Most browsers have ways of clearing the cache.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
You sure "number of views" was there recently? All i see at the moment is "number of replies" but i don't really pay attention to that type of stuff.

They did fix another issue the other day, maybe it's related???
https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/who-broke-the-forums.2591393/
My desktop, also W10 using Chrome seems to have no problem. But this W10 laptop also using Chrome doesn't show number of views still, even after clearing cache. Don't know what else to try. I was wondering if I'd inadvertently clicked something, changed a setting, presumably at this site. If so, I haven't found out what.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Here's a couple of screenshots illustrating my problem on this W10 laptop. The first is the view I'm used to (that I want) showing the number of replies and views for each thread in the forum (in this case what I saw 5 minutes ago at Politics and News). There it's also showing when the last post was made and by whom. That's followed by what I'm seeing in Chrome, where you don't see replies and views or who and when the last post was made.

Brave view.jpgChrome view.jpg

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Ah! I noticed something looking at my last post. The font size is bigger in the Chrome version. Hitting Control plus -, reducing the size brought the other view up in Chrome !!! :eek: